Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? (51143 Views)

Bobrisky Spray Money On Tacha At Her Birthday Party / Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight / The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Akanapiaigwe1: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
I'm not a fan of this show Infact i don't follow it except the one lalasticlala used to update on fp

but i just watched the quarrel between Tacha and mercy and i must say those wanting Tacha disqualified are just doing so out of hate and envy

no wonder big brother no put mouth

if you're honest with yourself you'll see that Mercy is the one at fault here both of them where exchanging quarrel and suddenly she started throwing her hair to the face of Tacha which made her drag it she did it twice and she has motives of provoking Tacha to fight
after Tacha drag her hair she pretended not to fight her and did the same thing again.

Let's be truthful forget sentiments
this is the hight of every braw and provocation and no human being can take that i mean what mercy did nobody will control his or herself to the provocation Infact some will even do worse than that.
so makes me wonder why all these against Tacha
obviously mercy sees her as threat hence she did that to provoke her to fight and get her disqualified.

I guess the action of big brother is the best since the show is just few weeks to end

but mercy fans make una fear God a little
you guys are just making that girl Tacha more popular just like CeeC haters taught they where pulling her down only for her to be on top more those loved housemates.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Jayug(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Do you like her?

242 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Mshad662(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Akanapiaigwe1:
I'm not a fan of this show Infact i don't follow it except the one lalasticlala used to update on fp

but i just watched the quarrel between Tacha and mercy and i must say those wanting Tacha disqualified are just doing so out of hate and envy

no wonder big brother no put mouth

if you're honest with yourself you'll see that Mercy is the one at fault here both of them where exchanging quarrel and suddenly she started throwing her hair to the face of Tacha which made her drag it she did it twice and she has motives of provoking Tacha to fight
after Tacha drag her hair she pretended not to fight her and did the same thing again.

Let's be truthful forget sentiments
this is the hight of every braw and provocation and no human being can take that i mean what mercy did nobody will control his or herself to the provocation Infact some will even do worse than that.
so makes me wonder why all these against Tacha
obviously mercy sees her as threat hence she did that to provoke her to fight and get her disqualified.

I guess the action of big brother is the best since the show is just few weeks to end

but mercy fans make una fear God a little
you guys are just making that girl Tacha more popular just like CeeC haters taught they where pulling her down only for her to be on top more those loved housemates.

People hate her because she is good. You know? Like she has good character wife material. She smells nice, she can spell and write. Oh and she hates tattoo she doesn't like tattoo. People hate her because she's a wife material. There you go OP hope you've gotten the answer you need.

734 Likes 41 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Y

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Aare2050(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
In life, it's either you are being loved unconditionally or be hated outrightly.

That is the case of Tacha

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Criticaltemp: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Cos she stinks n disrespectful..

209 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by KayCee92(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ah, this shows that greener things awaits this girl when she is out. Some brand love controversial personalities. If Bobrisky is a brand ambassador to some brands then this Girl with her controversies will make lots of money.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by emmyw(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
OP Is Asking A Very Useless Question And I Can't Answer That Shit! Mentally Retärded People Everywhere!!!!

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
U guys like to throw around the word hate anyhow.....

Nobody hates her, she’s a street bitchh with no manners....no one gets along with bitches not to mention a mannerless one...except those that wanna releive konji.......it isn’t about hatred

255 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by WetSmoke: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
May your daughter be like her

262 Likes 18 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Slimzjoe(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
I was going to wish a wife like her on you but that would be too easy cos you sound like a Sissy already. So I pray and hope you have Daughters with such Foul tongue.

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by seunmohmoh(f): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Even a blind and deaf person knows about tacha's character, but op if you ask me who I go ask??

For those who wants their posts on FP. This is an opportunity, just post anything about tacha and find yourself on front page.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Sirpaul(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
My barber is a promoter. He plays songs � in his shop.
This particular day, he asked how I felt about the song � playing, I told him the person who sang it needed to be flogged in the market square.
He pretended to sneeze and took out half of my eyebrow.

It was his first song

204 Likes 16 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by jucjbfgdiio: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
i really dont knw o
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Citytrend: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
The answer is very simple.
Because She is a walking Time Bomb

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsAp

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by sunnywhyt007: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
E no easy make pesin b Instagram beggar with over 500k followers u no know say pride go kill her ni? Since d day she talk say she get achievements pass SEYI na since den I knw say dis instabeggar get pride no b small...

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by stevodot22(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Go and ask biggie
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Mays24(f): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pride goes before destruction says the bible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mtsheeeeeeeewwwww

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by WristFashion(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
This Tacha story go trend till next December sad

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by sunnyworld2love(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Make she go back to her PH.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Maxcollins042(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
What I know is that Mercy is the Sergio Ramos of the show

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by seunmohmoh(f): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mshad662:

People hate her because she is good. You know? Like she has good character wife material. She smells nice, she can spell and write. Oh and she hates tattoo she doesn't like tattoo. People hate her because she's a wife material. There you go OP hope you've gotten the answer you need.
I agree with you sir.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Yemiwonder(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Maldini212(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Dumb show for dumb peeps

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Olalan(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
She seems to have a nasty attitude

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
What’s all this Tacha thing I’ve been reading everywhere? Who is Tacha? Which team does she play for? I’m confused

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by StarOnEarth(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
From the little I know, she has done worse to people in the house and no one ever laid hand on her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Charleys: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wetin been happen?
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Afiahomes(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nothing on this post...just to drive traffic.

Seun is a business man cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Nevergree: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha
Tacha
Tacha

will have another sleepless night today..

No leave No transfer my ass...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by FuckDaMods: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
God punish this op angry
He is one of Nigeria's problems

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.