Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,732 members, 7,862,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

30 Methods Of What Day Is National Hug Day Domination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Methods Of What Day Is National Hug Day Domination (251 Views)

Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Methods Of What Day Is National Hug Day Domination by EldoraHilty952: 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
However, excessive heat atsqens anyone ... -vis Chaekhutebodit not? - Dead ... -tsotskhlebi From? - Such phobias and hatred toward people in general do not have. United Opposition, "Georgian Dasi": what day is national hug day Sorry, but such events can not comment ... Soso Jachvliani MP: I am meeting, 2 hours and everyone hugged me to call ... She shetsqalbis former chairman of the commission: a very fun day. I am glad that young people have such a noble desires. The fact that people want to cling to each other and to share their love, very welcome.

If there is someone who you do not chaekhutebodit? -I Do not chavekhutebodi person who violates the rights of others ... - It's a response? - The professional and the inner ...

(1) (Reply)

Federal Lawmakers Target N1.4tr For Constituency Projects / Pay Falcons' Allowances, Buhari Orders Adeosun, Dalung / Podcast:2016 In Retrospect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.