Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu (32560 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It / Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by Billygee2u: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2016
NOIConnect:
NEWS RELEASE. Abuja, December 6, 2016

OKONJO-IWEALA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FAKE 2019 CAMPAIGN POSTER AND POLITICAL SPECULATION

Our attention has been drawn to speculative media stories linking former Minister of Finance, Dr Okonjo-Iweala with the next presidential election scheduled to hold in 2019.

In an effort to invest their efforts with phony credibility, those behind the project have even gone to the extent of designing a fake campaign poster embossed with her image.

This is to clarify that Dr Okonjo-Iweala who is busy with important international duties has absolutely nothing to do with these speculations and activities.

She has neither discussed nor endorsed them with anybody.

We urge the Nigerian media and public to ignore this mischievous exercise and its sponsors.

Thank you.
Okonjo
Paul C Nwabuikwu

Media Consultant to Dr Okonjo-Iweala

catch them and sue hell out of them
Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by TeleboiZ005(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Op can u see me

NOI i want to be Like u...
Ur greatness inspires me a lot....
future ECONOMISTgrin grin grin
Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by Orikinla(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2016
Chikelue2000:
On a very good day, NOI will win PMB in a sane country not like
Nigeria, any day, anytime, anywhere, any hour

You are politically naive.
NOI Polls cannot win 1% of votes in northern Nigeria and she cannot win 20% in the south west and cannot win 40% in the south south. But she can win 50% only in the south east.
South easterners vote for who pays them well, even if it is the devil. They vite for Mammon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by jerryfisher(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2016
maclatunji:
^It is amazing how Nigerians keep embracing people that have connived to wreck the country and left it underdeveloped.
and who are those people if I may ask u
Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by fkdmods: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:
Who take her serious

She ruined our economy

Lai Lai she can't be our president

May be somewhere not naija

This is the danger in a country like Nigeria. There are too many ignorant and uninformed Nigerians running around. How anyone in their right senses can say what you just said is just mind boggling to say the least. It is good that you all don't understand her value. The people that do are benefiting from her. And they are not Nigerians. Thank goodness. FYI, the reason no normal person can function in Nigeria is because Nigerians are not normal. Which normal person will be effective in an unbelievably corrupt society like Nigeria? It is just not possible.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by Chikelue2000(m): 8:22am On Dec 07, 2016
Orikinla:

NOI Polls cannot win 1% of votes in northern Nigeria and she cannot win 20% in the south west and cannot win 40% in the south south. But she can win 50% only in the south east.
South easterners vote for who pays them well, even if it the devil. They vite for Mammon.
U r d one who is naïve bro, read my post again n see hw I put my opinion

1 Like

Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by MrigweC(m): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:
Who take her serious

She ruined our economy

Are u okay upstairs?? U are suffering and similing

1 Like

Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2016
Why should i vote someone that co-wrecked/plundered the nations weaith with d ineffectual bufoon?
Even the current self-serving nomad is a GROSS WASTE of my vote!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by wink2015(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2016
[size=15pt]If the advert is true or not. My question is why must the Igbos continue to play second fiddle in Nigeria politics.

Why can't they take the front bunner for God sake?

Historically speaking, apart from Major General Aguiyi Ironsi who spent a short period as a military Head of State of Nigeria before he was assasinated.

The others are just second fiddle jubblers.

This second fiddle things all started with Zik. Yes the great Zik of Africa, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe.

Late Azikwe played a second fiddle role as ceremonial President to Late Tafawa Balewa, the then Premier Minister of Nigeria.

Later on the second fiddle role continued.

And we got Vice President Alex Ekweme

Admiral Ukiwe played second fiddle role to Babangida the then military president who later booted him out of office and brought in Augustus Aikhomu.

Ume Ezeoke wanted to play second fiddle role to Buhari until the arrangement did not work out as Buhari never succeed in his bid to become President of Nigeria.

Right now, Ekweremadu is having a playboy romance with Saraki current senate president with a view to playing a second fiddle role if Saraki vie for President in 2019.

Ukiwe at a book launch said other Nigerian hated Igbo that is another story for another day.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:
Who take her serious
She ruined our economy
you will cry and wail till eternity.
Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:
Who take her serious
She ruined our economy
you will cry and wail till eternity.
Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by danot1030: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2016
This woman thinks she's popular just because the 5% group from the SE sees her as a heroin, the same 5% group that their votes could not give their hero Jonathan a win in last election.

She should try and contest the next general election as an Igbo candidate for the presidency and let's see how many votes she get.

1 Like

Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by enigma2007(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2016
She won't contest.. She is not a politician and i don't think she will want to soil her reputation by frolicking with those career politicians..

NOI.. Pls stay away from politics.. You are needed elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by Kdon2: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

grin grin grin

Them tell you say I be travel agent?

Go find work!
Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by kolaaderin: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
PMB needs time.

This Woman was of very commendable purpose in OBJ's tenure.She found a way to suppress our debts,she dished out meaninqful and tanqible economic policies.

I don't know why her failure in GEJ's tenure was too overwhelminq.

Very Sad.

The will to do my brother, the will to forcefully achieve. OBJ has the will to push the country forward That was why all her policy works for good but under GEJ who was too clueless and never believed in the successful project called Nigeria, NOI failed woefully as every cabals took turns in raping every access holes on our ass to stupor.

she should have dropped the Job when her records were still redeemable, now selling her to Nigerians will be a greater task.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by lakesidepapa(m): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
PMB needs time.

This Woman was of very commendable purpose in OBJ's tenure.She found a way to suppress our debts,she dished out meaninqful and tanqible economic policies.

Very Sad.

Her failure was overwhelmed under GEJ's tenure because his government was about corruption.

As far as maintaining and dishing out good economic policies, NOI is still a to force to reckon with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by herzern1(m): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2016
kolaaderin:

The will to do my brother, the will to forcefully achieve. OBJ has the will to push the country forward That was why all her policy works for good but under GEJ who was too clueless and never believed in the successful project called Nigeria, NOI failed woefully as every cabals took turns in raping every access holes on our ass to stupor.
Well said bruh.

Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by omohayek: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2016
Why would someone with the international stature of Okonjo-Iweala ever want to sully her reputation by getting into the gutter of Nigerian politics, and with a thief like Atiku of all people? It should have been obvious to thinking people from the start that these posters were just exercises in wishful thinking by a few delusional souls.

1 Like

Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by sammyj: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2016
Politicians are comedians in this country. I wonder what Atiku left in Aso rock that he want to go back and collect !!!! shocked angry
Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by Zirah: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2016
Anyone who supports Atiku is just dumb! Anyone who supports the ambition of any politician (in government) in the next elections is, yes, dumb. Can't we all see they're all one and same, irrespective of parties, and we're just being used? We need a revolution in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by MONITZ: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:
Who take her serious

She ruined our economy

ERANKO and Epa duduru.....
Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by Icansing: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2016
CoolFreeday:
Am not arguing or wasting my time on any 2019 issue again. Anybody that is ready to contest against PMB is welcome on board, We will talk by result from polling unit in 2019 by God's grace

#PMB till 2023.
u must be very insane,, only an insane human would want pmb in power even in the next second with the present economic hardship

1 Like

Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by kinibigdeal(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Is she the current finance minister? Are you that outdated
sarrki:
Who take her serious
She ruined our economy
Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by nasiodamus(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2016
Dats why he said in a sane country...
Orikinla:

South easterners vote for who pays them well, even if it is the devil. They vite for Mammon.
Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by chinagorom419: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Orikinla:

Oga receive brain...if south east votes for who gives them moni..y didn't we vote for ur illiterate president...if u kw hw much dat idiot and okorocha was sharing here..u no go talk dat nonsense..in my polling boot..one young guy was beaten to stupor becos sum1 saw him vote apc and d police couldn't do anytin abt it...so u fool..talk wit ur brain if u hav one
Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by nelch05(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2016
My people is it worth it calling the country we are part of a useless country? The fact remains that things have gone wrong we all know but we can't go that far cursing our beloved country NIGERIA a useless country doing that is like placing curse on ourselves because we are the country nobody else from anywhere...why should we be insulting our leaders when God is involves selection of leaders....please my people #E Go Better! No be only poor man prayer oo but na prayer of faith..make we hope in God things things will surely get well again God no d sleep na...
Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by okeyscrib(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:
Who take her serious

She ruined our economy

Definitely an Afonja
Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by paradigmshift(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:
Who take her serious

She ruined our economy

your family economy??
Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by Beeman1(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2016
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
better than the old hag in aso Rock currently
in a saner country without extremists the citizens will be begging her for such offer
in a useless country like Nigeria where we have people thinking out of sentiments and bigotry where people hail terrorists and extremists they only get a useless fura d'nunu drinking vagabond as president.

shameless post
you can go ahead and ban me but first

kiss the truth
Frustrated IPOD bastard.
Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by holocron: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2016
danot1030:
This woman thinks she's popular just because the 5% group from the SE sees her as a heroin, the same 5% group that their votes could not give their hero Jonathan a win in last election.

She should try and contest the next general election as an Igbo candidate for the presidency and let's see how many votes she get.

NOI IS FROM SOUTH-SOUTH. Confirm.
Re: Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu by eph12(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
PMB needs time.

Very Sad.

You have not been paying attention
1. There was no social media during obj time so it was easy to suppress information. After all after 8 years of Obj with almost nothing to show for it we still don't say much because we can only comment based on information provided. They succeeded in corrupting the system such that once you get in you get overwhelmed by default. You have to struggle to stay above the waters of corruption.

2. The finance minister which I believe is part of the economic team is supposed to bring up solutions to economic problems and identify which sector needs injection of cash most at present. I don't think her job also involves supervising whatsoever contract she approves money for. There are departments and people for that. Having to keep an eye on the cash book and identifying which areas need intervention is enough work in a country like Nigeria where everything must pass through the centre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker / Patience Jonathan & Diezani Alison-Madueke Dancing: PDP 2014 National Convention / Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.