Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Did Jesus Commit Suicide? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Commit Suicide? (2682 Views)

Why Did Jesus Really Come To The Earth? / Shatta Wale Will Commit Suicide – Prophet Charles Dady (Video) / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Scholar8200(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaX:
Lol. I understand. Pick your battles wisely. Knowing how to fight is just as important as knowing when to fight. The golen rule.
Glad you do.
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2016
Scholar8200:
Glad you do.
Answer the question na. You dey fear?
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Scholar8200(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2016
NinjaX:

Assumption 1
NinjaX:

Just say you don't know. Ignorance is not a crime.

Assumption 2
NinjaX:

Answer the question na. You dey fear?
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Scholar8200:

Assumption 1

Assumption 2

Lol. I won't let you off the hook so easily. Alright. I'm sorry for making assumptions. I take back my words. Oya answer the question.
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Scholar8200(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2016
NinjaX:

Lol. I won't let you off the hook so easily. Alright. I'm sorry for making assumptions. I take back my words. Oya answer the question.
Are you an atheist?
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2016
Scholar8200:
Are you an atheist?

What do you call someone who believes in the existence of God, but not the bible God?
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Scholar8200(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2016
NinjaX:

What do you call someone who believes in the existence of God, but not the bible God?
Is that where you stand?
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2016
Scholar8200:
Is that where you stand?
In the meantime? Yes...
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Scholar8200(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2016
NinjaX:

In the meantime? Yes...
Since you dont believe in the Bible God, who exactly do you believe?
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by MrPresident1: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Oga, your nonsense plenty pass my own. Go sit on the Watchers thread and wait for your Jewish Savior. grin I kmow you missed me. Here to slam all Abrahamic zombies, the black kind. wink

You were warned. I will be there to jeer grin
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by kilo4sure: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Well l don't know why you call it suicide, but Jesus came into the world knowing that he would be killed for what he stood for. The fear of death did not make him back out anyway because he believed in the glory that was to come from that... The gathering of the sons of God.
I'll rather call it a sacrifice, but if you still insist it's suicide, then maybe l'm ignorant of the correct definition of suicide.
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Scholar8200:
Since you dont believe in the Bible God, who exactly do you believe?

There's no precision to my belief since I'm still searching... I just believe the world is one complex maze too perfect for it not to have had a designer. That designer, I know not. Does he interact with us? Don't know too. Does he operate in the same frequency as we do? You see, those are the questions Cycling my curious mind.
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Scholar8200(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2016
NinjaX:

There's no precision to my belief since I'm still searching... I just believe the world is one complex maze too perfect for it not to have had a designer. That designer, I know not. Does he interact with us? Don't know too. Does he operate in the same frequency as we do? You see, those are the questions Cycling my curious mind.
Alright. A diligent search in the Bible would show that the appellation -Holy- was used not only for the Spirit.Also the description as Spirit was also used not only for the Holy Spirit. Now put your curious mind in a search mode, get a Bible and discover what I just said.
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by sonofluc1fer: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2016
MrPresident1:

You were warned. I will be there to jeer grin
I'm here to cheer
with my beer and chair
o that your Jewish Savior may appear
i shall quit the beer..

Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by MrPresident1: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

I'm here to cheer
with my beer and chair
o that your Jewish Savior may appear
i shall quit the beer..

O the wailings of the waylaid
who clung to his beer and chair
even after being forewarned
that his chairman and bearer appeared.

Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by sonofluc1fer: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2016
kilo4sure:
Well l don't know why you call it suicide, but Jesus came into the world knowing that he would be killed for what he stood for. The fear of death did not make him back out anyway because he believed in the glory that was to come from that... The gathering of the sons of God.
I'll rather call it a sacrifice, but if you still insist it's suicide, then maybe l'm ignorant of the correct definition of suicide.
30 year old man wey no get work. Im papa na carpenter, laughing stock of the community after im fiance tell am. say she get belle for dream.

Oga Jesus no gree hear word. Dey form 'I am God' dey waka upandan the village. Gather mind chase people wey dey sell plantain for temple. Dem no answer am.

Nigga go recruit plenty men, call them disiciples. People look am say 'ah, ah, this thing don serious. Sho...'. Dem come dey waka dey preach. Dey tell ppl say their Oga be the way to heaven

Him village ppl no happy with the matter. Dem come investigate, come find out say e get one Judas for the group wey dey like use their money play MMM and GalileeBet. Dsm come use am, infiltrate the group, catch their Oga, hang am for cross.

U wey dey for faraway Nigeria for West Africa, dey mould garri wey you go chop for night, say the Nigga die for your sins? You no get sense?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2016
Scholar8200:
Alright. A diligent search in the Bible would show that the appellation -Holy- was used not only for the Spirit.Also the description as Spirit was also used not only for the Holy Spirit. Now put your curious mind in a search mode, get a Bible and discover what I just said.

In that case, it should have been given a more fitting name. And what is this holyspirit? Is it our conscience?
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Ranchhoddas: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

30 year old man wey no get work. Im papa na carpenter, laughing stock of the community after im fiance tell am. say she get belle for dream.

Oga Jesus no gree hear word. Dey form 'I am God' dey waka upandan the village. Gather mind chase people wey dey sell plantain for temple. Dem no answer am.

Nigga go recruit plenty men, call them disiciples. People look am say 'ah, ah, this thing don serious. Sho...'. Dem come dey waka dey preach. Dey tell ppl say their Oga be the way to heaven

Him village ppl no happy with the matter. Dem come investigate, come find out say e get one Judas for the group wey dey like use their money play MMM and GalileeBet Dsm come use am, infiltrate the group, catch their Oga, hang am for cross.

U wey dey for faraway Nigeria for West Africa, dey mould garri wey you go chop for night, say the Nigga die for your sins? You no get sense?
You don craze finish.
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by kilo4sure: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Him village ppl no happy with the matter. Dem come investigate, come find out say e get one Judas for the group wey dey like use their money play MMM and GalileeBet. Dsm come use am, infiltrate the group, catch their Oga, hang am for cross.

Na wa o, this sapele water wen u dey take don too much na. Who do you like this sef?
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by matrix600(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
kilo4sure:
a sacrifice that was well planned, a plan he orchestrated before he was even born, a plan that would ultimately lead to his death, how can this not be suicide. It was a suicidal sacrifice.

Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by kilo4sure: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
matrix600:
a sacrifice that was well planned, a plan he orchestrated before he was even born, a plan that would ultimately lead to his death, how can this not be suicide. It was a suicidal sacrifice.
Lol, the intent was not just simply to die, but death by the cross was an inevitable option, something he knew he had to face because if indeed he is king of the Jews then he had to die like all freedom fighters for his people, who yearned for the kingdom of God as opposed to the kingdom of this world represented by Rome at the time. That God saw this ahead in Isaiah 53 does not imply that it was carefully planned.
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by sonofluc1fer: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
kilo4sure:

Na wa o, this sapele water wen u dey take don too much na. Who do you like this sef?
No be only sapele water.
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by MrMontella(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Na suicide na!
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Talph: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Him village ppl no happy with the matter. Dem come investigate, come find out say e get one Judas for the group wey dey like use their money play [/b]MMM and GalileeBet[b]. Dsm come use am, infiltrate the group, catch their Oga, hang am for cross.

Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by sonofluc1fer: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrPresident1:

O the wailings of the waylaid
who clung to his beer and chair
even after being forewarned
that his chairman and bearer appeared.
You're wasting your talent with Yahweh.
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Scholar8200(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
NinjaX:

In that case, it should have been given a more fitting name. And what is this holyspirit? Is it our conscience?
No, what gives you that impression?
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
Scholar8200:
No, what gives you that impression?
I thought I already gave my reasons in my OP, or you didn't get it?
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by promisechuks: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
NinjaX:
Just say you don't know. Ignorance is not a crime.
must you consider derailing threads a virtue?
Re: Did Jesus Commit Suicide? by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 08, 2016
promisechuks:

must you consider derailing threads a virtue?
Thread was on the brink of oblivion. I was only trying to revive it.

Christians Protest In Wukari Taraba State. / There's A Force Darker Than Satan? / Dear Atheists: Is Religion Necessary For Morality

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51