Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo (8254 Views)

'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos / Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo / Fever: Bootylicious Lady Floods Social Media With Provocative Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by okevibes: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked Endowed Lagos Girl with Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media with Alluring Photos Ahead of Birthday shocked shocked shocked
SEE IT HERE>>>> http://mkgist.info/endowed-lagos-girl-with-gigantic-oranges-floods-social-media-with-alluring-photos-ahead-of-birthday/

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by adeom141(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
see mop stick

2 Likes

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by stan241(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
What kinda ayama is this

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by decatalyst(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
The second pic...

Everybody take cover! Incoming fart... grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hands looking like roasted boli.

She ain't a celeb, thus should be in the Jokes section.

4 Likes

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by alphaXIII(m): 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
i think i like her phone
what phone is that sef?
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by CentaurXX: 12:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Lol. See boobs for this recession grin
This one bf get mind o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by edudguy(m): 12:20am On Dec 07, 2016
For this one mind na she fine...
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by Qualer: 3:03am On Dec 07, 2016
CentaurXX:
Lol. See boobs for this recession grin
This one bf get mind o! shocked

no boyfriend actually... she is for sale to the highest bidder of the day/week! grin grin grin if you know what i mean! cool

3 Likes

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 07, 2016
New generation ashawos everywhere
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by CentaurXX: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Qualer:

no boyfriend actually... she is for sale to the highest bidder of the day/week! grin grin grin if you know what i mean! cool

Adonbilivit shocked grin

I understand you perfectly wellgrin
How much you go give her today na?
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Who born these children sef undecided
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by Sandydayziz(f): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2016
I like her shoe... cool
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2016
Most Ladies are retardeens ....

What can they offer...
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Joblessness at the highest level. See buttocks

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by kollintin(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
girls wont stop suprising me
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef cry cry
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
OP sef. That's IG celeb Romangoddess

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by daryoor(m): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
she looks foolish...ill still fvck her though
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by ninovandross(m): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
omo this one no be curves oh, na pot holes sharp bends and swerves na him she carry
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2016
NgcoboP:
what does she have to offer?

Na u sabi. But she's making damn money by just flaunting her boobs
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2016
Oh hell! lipsrsealed
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by Franky826: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
K ;undecided
Re: Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo by Franky826: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
K undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Your Boobs Getting Bigger ? Fans Ask Actor's Ex Wife (photos) / So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA / Regina Daniels Ex Boyfriend Was Paid 10million With Lexus 470

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.