Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,324 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Ritual Money And "do As I Say" For The Brave: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ritual Money And "do As I Say" For The Brave: (2858 Views)

Guys Checkout These Brave And Cute Ladies. / Shocking – Nigerian Teenager Post Pictures Of His Shrine & Ritual Money / Chilling Tale Of How Job Seeker Escaped Ritual Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ritual Money And "do As I Say" For The Brave: by thbabalawo: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2009
Are you tired of poverty and yearning for riches. Do you need a "Do as i say" confirm metaphysical power?
Life is tough, it is for the BRAVE. It is far more than you think it. Our rituals are very easy and convenient and our "Do as i say" is sharp and sensitive.

Please email us at the_babalawo@yahoo.com

taking African metaphysical power to the internet.
Re: Ritual Money And "do As I Say" For The Brave: by dominique(f): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ritual Money And "do As I Say" For The Brave: by hothead(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2009
This guy!! You are looking for trouble from Nairalanders o!! They are very quick to lash out!! Just give them 10mins they will HIT you up!!

(1)

Is She Human Or A Doll?(photos!) / Brilliant Made In Aba Furniture #igbomade / Happy Birthday Mr Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.