Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

See What Makeup Does To Women - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What Makeup Does To Women (41670 Views)

Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) / Large Breasts Seen As A Fashion To Women, But These Are Causes Of Large Breasts / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What Makeup Does To Women by uvalued(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
junnyjake:
With the way this deception is gaining grounds, the best thing for me to do is pay my fiancee an unexpected visit very early in the morning, say 5a.m.

Re: See What Makeup Does To Women by DorisK(f): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
cummando:

As in u remember that witch picture in KOKU BABONI! Na so the woman face be

Koku Bamboni? Lawd!!!!!!! So there is another person in this Nigeria that still remember that primary school Novel? I have been searching for that book since this life. Please do u know how I can get a copy of it abeg?
Re: See What Makeup Does To Women by Sayelabola(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
buchilino:

NO AM RELATED 2 D BATMAN

No wonder.
Re: See What Makeup Does To Women by buchilino(m): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sayelabola:

No wonder.
SURPRISED?.

Re: See What Makeup Does To Women by Sayelabola(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
buchilino:

SURPRISED?.

Just a bit
Re: See What Makeup Does To Women by uboma(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Tyviv:
Well I still don't think their make up is much... And yeah they all look beautiful wink

Noted.
Re: See What Makeup Does To Women by farukwfb: 1:19am On Dec 08, 2016
olokstob:
chisos you fit do mistake date your ex twice.
omo na true oh shocked
olokstob:
chisos you fit do mistake date your ex twice.
omo na true oh
Re: See What Makeup Does To Women by donass1188: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2016
thats ok
Re: See What Makeup Does To Women by kehindebusola(f): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
the point is, would u ever approach them without the make up.
Don't lie
Re: See What Makeup Does To Women by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
DorisK:

Koku Bamboni? Lawd!!!!!!! So there is another person in this Nigeria that still remember that primary school Novel? I have been searching for that book since this life. Please do u know how I can get a copy of it abeg?
looking for it too

I tell u
Re: See What Makeup Does To Women by FODA(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2016

Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Gets Gold Neckless Gift / I Need Inexpensive Even Toning Cream And Soap!! HELP!!!! / Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8