Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Mobile Phone Repair And Retail Service Centres In Nigeria. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobile Phone Repair And Retail Service Centres In Nigeria. (2302 Views)

Cool Downloads For Mobile Phone Repair and Service Tools! No Time!!! / Phone Repair Made Easy DIY Visit Repairme.com.ng / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Repair And Retail Service Centres In Nigeria. by d6mild(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2009
The use of mobile phones has brought in avenues of business that had been non-existent before its introduction in the Nigerian society, such as Mobile phone repair, Mobile phone repair service centers, Mobile phone retail and Wholesale outlets, including mobile phone accessories and other related wireless products.
Mobile phone handsets being electronic devices are prone to different faults due to hardware and software issues.
From this occurrence, which necessitates rectification, opened up the Mobile phone repair sector within the mobile communications industry in Nigeria and have since experienced a certain level of growth.
In terms of Mobile phone handset retail, problems exist. There are inferior products being sold to the consumer which are termed as ‘cloned phones’. That is fake branded products being sold as the original.
Sometimes they are reasonably priced. Secondly, we have other used handsets sold as new, but are refurbished units from Europe and America moderately priced and last longer than the cloned units.
For the Original handsets being sold, retail prices are on the high side.
Mobile repair is currently being done in Up and coming repair centers where good investment in terms of training and use of special equipment is implemented. They therefore expect a profitable return on any repair done, commensurate with the level of repair.
Majority of the smaller outlets that claim to repair phones have little or no training, hence the repair fee is haggled with a poorer level of service and workmanship.
In order to make a difference with my experience and knowledge gained in this area, the introduction of new products devoid of cloning and affordable to the general public, including after-sale care with improvements is paramount to good and affordable service in the mobile phone retail and repair in the near future.
I have placed a Survey to cover the market research. (Please complete the questionnaire in the link provided).

http://www.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?94B0DCCF94D7C2C3

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to do so.

Dennis Nlemadim

Re: Mobile Phone Repair And Retail Service Centres In Nigeria. by d6mild(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2009
The launch of a standard format involving new investors in the mobile phone retail and repair is imminent. Now this is just around the corner, to usher in a brand name.
Please, if you feel you have the requirements to sell and repair handsets, send your CV to d6mild@msn.com. Also make sure that you have filled and completed the questionnaire of 17 questions by clicking on the link below.

http://www.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?94B0DCCF94D7C2C3

This is an opportunity for those that have the interest only.

(1) (Reply)

My Blackberry Torch 9800.- The Screen Went Black Help / How To Root My SIII Mini Myself / Please, Which Android Phone Can I Buy With #17,000 Kindly Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.