Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis (5524 Views)

Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis by Godwingist(m): 4:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Experts have orientated the general public about the rare fruit’s sexual performances among old and young people.
The dates fruit.

Two experts on Monday in Lagos, advised men to eat dates fruit, saying its consumption would enhance their sexual performance and increase their libido.They told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that dates fruit, when taken appropriately by men, could also improve health conditions in many other ways.

Dr Aminu Kazeem, a srxual health therapist who works at Energy for Sex Clinic in Lagos said men who had performance problems should incorporate dates in their diet.

He said “a date fruit is a one-seeded fruit of the date palm tree, which is botanically known as Phoenix dactylifera and belongs to the family of Palmae (Arecaceae) plant.“The common English names are dried dates, dates, date palm, etc; usually oblong, with varying sizes, shapes, colours, consistencies and quality.

“Eating dates will promote sperm quality and quantity as it is one of the best natural fruits used for male fertility. It also increases the size of testes in men and the size of breast in women.

A nutritionist, Mrs Toyin Adeola, also said that eating dates could treat sexual impotence, help to improve sexual activities and increase the production of sex hormones.She added that the fruit was good for the health of both males and female.

She said “date contains many vitamins and minerals which are essential to boost sexual power even in older persons.
“The fruit is packed with amino acids for sexual stamina, as well as a good dose of fruity sugars which make them sweet.”

The nutritionist, who described the best way it could be taken to achieve best result, however, advised diabetic patients to seek doctor’s advise before consuming dates.

She said “it is advisable to remove the seed and grind seven or eight pieces of dates and soak in water for about 2-3 hours.
“Add one glass of milk and one teaspoon of honey and drink at least once a day to boost sexual power.”

http://www.godwingist.com/2016/12/see-fruit-that-naturally-increases-size.html

1 Share

Re: See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis by Beesluv: 5:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Nairaland gehs will soon flood the market buying dates.

Abeg, dont make it become expensive and a scarce commodity. Biko
Re: See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis by Nutase: 5:38am On Dec 07, 2016
Mmmhhhh
Re: See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis by boix(m): 6:14am On Dec 07, 2016
dAtes my new addictio grin
Re: See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2016
This explains a lot. I have been eating this since I was a kid.
Hausa's call it debiino.
Never knew it has potent
Re: See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis by Mjshexy(f): 7:01am On Dec 07, 2016
Yea it contains some active phytochemical properties which are good enhancers
Re: See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmm, Dabino ko!!!!

Re: See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis by frugal(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis by komonibo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
Is dis not dubino grin
Re: See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis by Tenny02(f): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
I go chop am tire..
Re: See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis by mightyhazell: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Tenny02:
I go chop am tire..
grin

Sofly o

(1) (Reply)

Kanger SUBVOD Starter Kit Or Eleaf Ijust 2 Kit ? / Few Things You Must Know About Chickenpox / What Is The Name Of This Children Disease Called UMA AFO.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.