Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

What Is The Name Of This Children Disease Called UMA AFO. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Name Of This Children Disease Called UMA AFO. (5562 Views)

On The Disease Called Cancer! / Have You Heard About The New Deadly Disease Called Lupus? / Must Read : Emerging Sex Disease Called Mycoplasma Genitalium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Children Disease Called UMA AFO. by osidec: 7:45am On Feb 02, 2019
My little son is always sick and this made us a regular visitor to the hospital. The diagnosis will show malaria and a bacteria infection but after treatment the sickness will resurface again with high fever, stomach ache.
Friends has suggested we take him to traditional healers that he may be suffering from the sickness called UMA AFO which cannot be treated in the Orthodox hospital.
Please I need help on what to do if I should take him there or should I continue the Orthodox way.
He's 3 years old and the high fever is still disturbing him and it's affecting his blood percentage from the last diagnosis we went last week.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Children Disease Called UMA AFO. by dominique(f): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2019
I'm not comfortable with all these self diagnosis and medication. Have you taken him to a standard hospital and ran comprehensive tests on him? What are the symptoms of the bacterial infection you're talking about? Perhaps he's reacting to something he's eating or drinking something in his environment.

(1) (Reply)

Cholera Kills 20 In Rivers – Commissioner / Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy- Non Surgical Kidney Stone Removal / Doctors In House Plss How Do I Grow Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.