Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President (1258 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet / "Babangida Aliyu Deceived Jonathan" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by PMBNG(m): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2016
A former Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has dismissed speculations that she interested in Nigeria’s presidency.

In a statement by her media aide, Paul Nwabuikwu, on Tuesday, Iweala said she is busy with her international duties and will not abandon that for anything else.

The statement reads in full: ”Our attention has been drawn to speculative media stories linking former Minister of Finance, Dr Okonjo-Iweala with the next presidential election scheduled to hold in 2019.

“In an effort to invest their efforts with phony credibility, those behind the project have even gone to the extent of designing a fake campaign poster embossed with her image.

“This is to clarify that Dr Okonjo-Iweala who is busy with important international duties has absolutely nothing to do with these speculations and activities.

“She has neither discussed nor endorsed them with anybody.

“We urge the Nigerian media and public to ignore this mischievous exercise and its sponsors.”

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/12/okonjo-iweala-not-interested-becoming-nigerias-president/

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by sarrki(m): 6:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Nobody takes her serious

It's only enemies of Nigeria that will

Am also very sure wiles will do

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by hmuhammad(m): 6:06am On Dec 07, 2016
Only wailers will vote for you and you will end up losing like Hilary clinton.

6 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by IykeChukz(m): 6:07am On Dec 07, 2016
Even our most endowed resourceful personalities now despise us because of our gullibility...

Please NOI, forgive us...

Could you please change your mind?

We need you more than ever!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by madridguy(m): 6:09am On Dec 07, 2016
MODE should move this to JOKE section tongue

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by Mjshexy(f): 6:11am On Dec 07, 2016
No ma'am those guys were merely joking, no need to address Nigerians on that because we know better grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by PMBNG(m): 6:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by softMarket(m): 6:12am On Dec 07, 2016
The first and second posters are zombies!!

Do u knw who NGOZI is? Can u compare her with any female politician in nigeria??

I DARE anyone to tell me who is BETTER THAN NGOZI politically! :>

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by sarrki(m): 6:17am On Dec 07, 2016
softMarket:
The first and second posters are zombies!!

Do u knw who NGOZI is?
Can u compare her with any female politician in nigeria??

I DARE anyone to tell me who is BETTER THAN NGOZI politically! :>

Advocate of wailers

Ngozi baby damaged our economy

She connived with the Dr of zoology to loot

Nigeria to a bleeding point

7 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by jhydebaba(m): 6:18am On Dec 07, 2016
Story for the gods

Madam, had it been you were not part of the last administration, I would have personally campaign for you.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by PMBNG(m): 6:18am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

Advocate of wailers

Jealousy go kill u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by sarrki(m): 6:19am On Dec 07, 2016
PMBNG:

Jealousy go kill u

Op ow far ?

She allowed Gej to rubbish her

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by IykeChukz(m): 6:21am On Dec 07, 2016
madridguy:
MODE should move this to JOKE section tongue

Exactly where you belong... Oya go now before I give you a knock!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by MrEverest(m): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2016
We know ma, good people and technocrats are not meant for the seat, the system only supports corrupt and sadistic old men like Obasanjo, Buhari, Atiku, Shagari etc. Nigeria is a lost cause but we keep pretending that we will get it right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by PMBNG(m): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

Op ow far ?

Your precious Adeosun, what has she done to prove she"s a square peg in squaare hole?‎
Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by tit(f): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

Op ow far ?

Adeosun and buhari, whom is subsidizing who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by IykeChukz(m): 6:24am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

Advocate of wailers

Please what has changed now New sheriff is in town?

Zombie!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by MrEverest(m): 6:25am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:
Nobody takes her serious

This clown has come again. Dude can you mention up to 5 people from Nigeria the world takes serious more than Okonjo Iweala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by PMBNG(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:
Nobody takes her serious

Buhari can't even soar high to her level now! 

You go die for jealousy o!‎
Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by MrEverest(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2016
IykeChukz:
Even our most endowed resourceful personalities now despise us because of our gullibility...

Please NOI, forgive us...

Could you please change your mind?

We need you more than ever!
Nigerians take leaders that listen to their yearnings as weaklings while they support those that oppress them, little wonder we have remained a backward third world country despite our potential.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by IykeChukz(m): 6:28am On Dec 07, 2016
hmuhammad:

Please read again, she's busy with her international duties... We're only begging her to accept the offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by softMarket(m): 6:39am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

Advocate of wailers

Aassistant General Chairman of Zombies! (AGCZ)

which economy did she damage?

When she was in that seat,was there reccesion?

Kemi that is there now,what has she done?

So i DARE U AGAIN....tell me the female politician in nigeria that is better then NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by Opakan2: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2016
on a normal day in any igbo household.. you'd be a sit at home housewife cooking, baby sitting and satisfying ur oga sexually in the other room.

you have no business with politics

so what nonsense about being president is she saying.. who ask am

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by hmuhammad(m): 6:41am On Dec 07, 2016
IykeChukz:

Please read again, she's busy with her international duties... We'reI am only begging her to accept the offer.
fixed
Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by spice123(m): 6:59am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

Advocate of wailers

When you bleed, you heal eventually. But when you get various deep cuts in major parts of the body (Nigeria) Buhari made Nigeria bleed to death!
Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by id911(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2016
hmuhammad:

O.de, i don't know the people you called wailers but from my little understanding here, the so-called wailers supported Donald Trump but you losers supported the crooked and blood-stained Hilary.

If you guys can't support and vote for intellectuals like Dr Iweala, Akinwumi Adesina, Donald Duke and the likes, no wahala. Continue to support museum object like Buhari and expect this useless country to move forward. I'm out
Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by danot1030: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2016
This woman thought she's popular because the 5% minority group from the South East of Nigeria sees her as a heroin.

She should just try and contest and see how many votes she get.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by OYAY(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2016
Contest for president? I rest my case till further clarification(s)!
Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by Stalwert: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Puff puff mouth who wants you to be?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by helinues: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2016
God forbid
Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by EteEdoho: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2016
PMBNG:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/12/okonjo-iweala-not-interested-becoming-nigerias-president/
madam shut up! You must run as president and deliver us. We have decided and you have no chioce. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=softMarket post=51702987]The first and second posters are zombies!!

Do u knw who NGOZI is?
Can u compare her with any female politician in nigeria??

I DARE anyone to tell me who is BETTER THAN NGOZI politically! :>. Which bush or forest is this one from?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Feared Dead In Fresh Boko Haram Attack On Yola Mosque (2015) / Where Is Sullivan Chime, Former Governor Of Enugu State? / Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.