Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) (1255 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) / Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by sugarbelly4: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2017
Days after a physically challenged man was assaulted for wearing camo in Onitsha, Anambra State, another man has been spotted wearing it, in what looks like a new trend.

Johnson, an eyewitness who sent the pictures said: "I saw this popular less-privileged man at New Market Road, Onitsha. He is wearing army colors now.

He used to put Biafra color with him but this is the first time I'm seeing him with Army color. Maybe its because of the other man that was given 500k by Ebonyi State governor."

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/another-crippled-wears-camo-at-same.html

lalasticlala

Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by sugarbelly4: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2017
sharp man

2 Likes

Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by webincomeplus(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2017
LOL! He probably thinks what worked for the other guy can work for him.

Friend, what someone else survived might kill you! You might not be strong enough to survive the kind of beating the army gave the other guy. So, if that's your aim, be warned!

2 Likes

Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by K9Uneet(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2017
Oliver De Coque said in one of his songs that a man danced at a ceremony. Everybody clapped and applauded him. Another man took to the stage and also danced very well but surprisingly the people he expected to equally applaud him started beating him.

This man should be careful maka ndu ya. Soldiers are not idiots.
Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by Epositive(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2017
who no like beta tin 'in ay's voice'
use your head
#chapman #positivevibes
Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by temitemi1(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2017
The hustle is real grin
Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2017
Laziness

1 Like

Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2017
Laziness undecided
Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by Eledan: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2017
grin
Igbo man
Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2017
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am
Na wetin e dey find
wahala e dey find wahala e go getti yo.

in fela's voice.

He even carry biafra flag to provoke soldiers and policemen.
Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2017
he dey find gift and cash.wait military police(MP) re coming
Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by vedaxcool(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2017
Jeffboi:
Laziness

beerfraud and laziness are

Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

beerfraud and laziness are
If one open a thread about leaving the shithole Nigeria for you .... You will still come in there to mastutbate
Find your problem before it finds you

1 Like

Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
he dey find gift and cash.wait military police(MP) re coming
No mind the yeye
Like thunder strikes twice in same location grin
Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2017
temitemi1:
The hustle is real grin
grin grin grin
Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2017
cripples are now on a khaki wearing rampage
Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by ufuosman(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2017
Maybe the beat wen them go beat am, him no go survive am
Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by vedaxcool(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

If one open a thread about leaving the shithole Nigeria for you .... You will still come in there to mastutbate
Find your problem before it finds you

I know the word Afonja causes you to pee in your pants but not everyone who criticise the fraudulent premise of beerfraud is an Afonja. .. I am sorry I hurt your emotions which has triggered massive hemorrhage in your hepatic artery. ...
Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by Thecassanova: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
On the route to free money..
Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

I know the word Afonja causes you to pee in your pants but not everyone who criticise the fraudulent premise of beerfraud is an Afonja. .. I am sorry I hurt your emotions which has triggered massive hemorrhage in your hepatic artery. ...
Bla blah blahh
You don't like certain people
When they want to stay away from you
You still cry and criticize

Are u not a mad and confused fellow
Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by vedaxcool(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
[s]
KidsNEXTdoor:

Bla blah blahh
You don't like certain people
When they want to stay away from you
You still cry and criticize

Are u not a mad and confused fellow
[/s]

vedaxcool:

Re: Another Crippled Wears Camo At The Same Location Where One Was Assaulted (pics) by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

At the end you turned out to be tribe less ... Stay on your own

(1) (Reply)

Is This Lai Mohammed's Village? / Biafra : Why Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Know What He’s Doing - Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.