Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) (823 Views)

Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / Truck crushes ORide motorcycle operator to death / Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by OneNigeria001: 7:10am On Dec 07, 2016
According to a facebook user Mayowa Adesanya who reported the accident scene, he wrote that the girl pictured above is a final year student of Ogun state colllege of health technology, ilese., Ogun state. She was crushed to death by a moving truck on her way coming from a bank to withdraw money. After the incident happened, her colleagues in school came out massively to protest her death. It was also reported that the Nigerian soldiers who has come to dispatched the protesting student angrily shot some of the student in which nine of them are currently at the hospital,. The story was caption:

Its tragic how one loses an important person,still going through pains of the lost soul the worst happens........Today being the 6th of December 2016 a final year student of OGUN STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY IN THE DEPARTMENT OF DENTAL THERAPY was on her way back from the bank to withdraw her project money and the little feeding allowance attached to it, got crushed by the NIGERIAN CONSOLIDATED BREWERIES TRUCK loaded with lots of alcoholic drinks i.e 33,Goldberg...... Funny enough before the arrival of the students down to the accident scene,the Nigerian Consolidated Breweries officials had called the attention of soldiers of ILESE Barracks who shot speedily at students,as a matter of fact students got injured especially females students,as if that wasn't enough the soldiers of ilese barracks invaded the school premises and still shot at the students...............CORRUPTION which was the leading theme in Nigeria as a whole was evident in the DEAN OF STUDENT AFFAIRS OF OGUN STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH....How much longer do we have to live like this?? As i write now 9 students of OGUN STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH ILESE IJEBU are currently in the hospital and then in tears and trauma i ask this question....WHERE IS NIGERIA GOING??WHY CANT STUDENTS HAVE A SAY??MUST CORRUPTION ALWAYS SPEAK ??...........Talking about the NIGERIAN SOLDIERS whose primary objective is to ''protect the citizens'' left their duty post after being lured and bribed by the NIGERIAN CONSOLIDATED BREWERIES OFFICIALS to beat unarmed innocent students...95% of the students of OGUN STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY who are girls were serious dealt with and striped naked....Tears dropped from my eyes when an 100 level student had an asthma attack due to the shock......I Thought we had a government??why? OGUN STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH has been the most peaceful campus for 40 years now and won several awards where holistic health is practiced Will NOT BE MUTE IN THE FACE OF INJUSTICE,IN THE FACE OF TYRANNY ..As we all know JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED ...Here are our demands.....Firstly the truck driver should be produced and persecuted..Secondly the truck should be produced,thirdly an ATM machine should be provided in the school premises because if students did not have to go down to withdraw this wouldn't have happened...for the soldiers who beat up students should also be provided....A 48HRS ultimatum has been set -....#OPERATION OCCUPY NIGERIAN BREWERIES LOADING!!!!!!!!!#CONCERNEDSTUDENTS FOR THE UNION......#AN INJURY TO ONE IS AN INJURY TO ALL!!!!!!

R.I.P BLESSING

http://www.onenigeriablog.com/2016/12/truck-crushed-final-year-female-student.html

Re: Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by myners007: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2016
Rip
Re: Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by stainlink(m): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Not again
Re: Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by softMarket(m): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2016
cry God have mercy!
RIP young lady!
Re: Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by dingbang(m): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaat daaaaa fvccccccccck shocked
Re: Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Nna na wah oo.. nka oo gini kwa?
Re: Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Soldiers shot protesting students? Like seriously?
Re: Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by sod09(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2016
chai
rip
Re: Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by dingbang(m): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2016
And what d Fvck is the president doing about this? Only concerned abt dirty politics! angry
Re: Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by onyi4edu(f): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2016
May God keep protecting us all.
RIP

Modified!!!
Did I just read soldiers shot at the students who came to protest her death shocked
I give up!
Re: Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by Jafar1: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2016
RIP , too bad ...

GOD PROTECT US AND MAY WE NOT FALL VICTIM ON OUR TIME OF SUCCESS
Re: Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by nerilove(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2016
She must be on a bike before been hit. She can't be hit been on a side walk. Head on collision of motor bike and the truck. RIP young soul
Re: Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by Oliviaxx(f): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2016
there is really no end to the police /army intimidation in this country
Re: Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by Mrjo(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Acident happend people start protest, for what? Some and useless thinking.
Re: Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by Mrjo(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Oliviaxx:
they did their job or did u want them to cause damage upon damage
Re: Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by Oliviaxx(f): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Mrjo:
they did their job or did u want them to cause damage upon damage

so sporadically shooting at unarmed protesters is their 'job'. can you even listen to yourself? Its because of people like you that this country is still in this state it is. wicked set of heartless people. please dont get me upset this morning....and since you dont have any intelligible thing to say dont mention me again... i wont do you the favour of giving you a reply.
Re: Truck Crushes Final Year Female Student To Death In Ogun State (photos) by ebujany(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Olivia, longest time. Are you still in enugu or back to osha?

(1) (Reply)

Mali Sends Back Migrants Deported By France. Should Nigeria Follow Suit? / In Ibadan, Its Refuse Everywhere. / Canada Visit Visa How To Convert It To Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.