Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

All The Times Theft Made You Cry In School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All The Times Theft Made You Cry In School. (521 Views)

South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) / Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Times Theft Made You Cry In School. by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 07, 2016
1. When you wash and hang your uniform outside and come back to meet just peg.

Re: All The Times Theft Made You Cry In School. by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2016
2. When you check your provisions after visiting day and see everything has reduced by half.

Re: All The Times Theft Made You Cry In School. by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 07, 2016
3. When your notes would get “missing” 5 days to exams. grin grin "the only way is, down"

Re: All The Times Theft Made You Cry In School. by Oliviaxx(f): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2016
as for no.2..they dont leave half....they clear everything. Wicked people

1 Like

Re: All The Times Theft Made You Cry In School. by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2016
4. When your best friend whose job it was to send messages to your bae stole her from you.

Re: All The Times Theft Made You Cry In School. by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2016
5. When you couldn’t find your maths set the morning of your maths exam.

Re: All The Times Theft Made You Cry In School. by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2016
6. When someone from your hostel copies your assignment and submits it before you. cheesy

Re: All The Times Theft Made You Cry In School. by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2016
7. When you turn your head for 3 seconds in the dining hall and your meat disappears. grin grin

Re: All The Times Theft Made You Cry In School. by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2016
8. When someone moves your favourite underwear and you don’t know whether to cry or be disgusted.

Re: All The Times Theft Made You Cry In School. by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2016
9. When you forget your pencil case in class and come back to meet only the case. grin grin

Re: All The Times Theft Made You Cry In School. by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2016
10. When you wake up to have your bath and can’t find your bucket you suffered to fetch the night before.

Cc:
Fynestboi
Mynd44
Dominique
Lalasticalala

(1) (Reply)

Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus / UNILORIN Students Demand PC Tablets They Paid For / List Of 13 Universities That Will Stop Offering Law And Accounting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.