Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

S-H-A-M-E: Super Falcons Sit-tight In Abuja Over Unpaid Allowances - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / S-H-A-M-E: Super Falcons Sit-tight In Abuja Over Unpaid Allowances (445 Views)

Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction / RCCG Pastor Commits Suicide In Abuja Over Accomodation Issues / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S-H-A-M-E: Super Falcons Sit-tight In Abuja Over Unpaid Allowances by Jafar1: 7:53am On Dec 07, 2016
Africa Women Cup of Nations champions, Super Falcons are fighting another battle to get their entitlements from the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF as they refused to vacate their hotels yesterday.
Despite pleas from NFF secretary-general, Sanusi Mohammed the women who against all odds beat Cameroon to lift the AWCON title for the eight time insisted on collecting their allowances. This was after NFF president Amaju Pinnick rather than sweet talk the team players ordered them to leave saying that the NFF has no money to pay up.
The players were offered N50,000 each but they rejected it; demanding for all their outstanding allowances. Striker Francis Ordega lamented that they have done Nigeria honour by winning the trophy for the nation after a bruising battle with Cameroon, but Nigeria have failed to treat the team in the right manner.
“If I had not played for Nigeria at full international level, trust me I would have played somewhere else,”sighed Ordega.
“The U-17 and U-20 teams have been blamed for the performances at their recent World Cups, but they were poorly prepared for these competitions.
“If this continues, Nigeria will soon cease to be a force in Africa because there will be no future Super Falcons.”
Two of the Super Falcons players Onome Ebi and Ngozi Akobi sustained injuries. Ebi will be undergoing surgery for her broken arm, but yesterday there was no indication the NFF was ready to foot the bill.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/s-h-m-e-super-falcons-sit-tight-abuja-unpaid-allowances/

Re: S-H-A-M-E: Super Falcons Sit-tight In Abuja Over Unpaid Allowances by Jafar1: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2016
NFF AND NCC ARE WORST ORGANISATIONS IN NIGERIA
Re: S-H-A-M-E: Super Falcons Sit-tight In Abuja Over Unpaid Allowances by def111(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2016
Na Wetin buhari tell NFF to pay them be that, that man no get chilling for e heart, evil president
Re: S-H-A-M-E: Super Falcons Sit-tight In Abuja Over Unpaid Allowances by Nutase: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2016
Sad
Re: S-H-A-M-E: Super Falcons Sit-tight In Abuja Over Unpaid Allowances by psucc(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2016
N50k for winning Gold ; N25k for Silver and N5k for Bronze.

That supposed to be the payment template this evil men had drawn.

What marvels me most is that all the stakeholders in this government are 'like minds' in all the discharge of their official duties. Out to ensure that 'fire' burns harder.
Re: S-H-A-M-E: Super Falcons Sit-tight In Abuja Over Unpaid Allowances by GoodMuyis(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Moderator, Seun Lalasticlala

Pls move this to permanent site, 10Q

(1) (Reply)

Yes, Jesus Was Born In December / The Power Of Wisdom - How To Interpret Zuckerberg's Atheism Comment.. / Pastor Adeboye Remains Our General Overseer - RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.