Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction (24022 Views)

Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn / Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by GistmoreNG: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
GistMore.com

A former secretary of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Ebonyi State, Reverend Dr. Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu, has blamed “deceitful” spirit for his failed prediction that the Super Falcons will reach the semi-finals of the FIFA Women World Cup in France.
“It is a pity that the prediction on the Falcons failed which means that it was not a revelation from God. We have so many spirits that can deceive people and if we are not careful, we will make mistakes such as this.
The bible says that some spirits at times, transform into angels of light to talk to us. We have “fallen’’ spirits that deceive the children of God because we are humans and weaker than the other spirits.
“At times when we don’t interpret properly, we will have problems out of it and this can also be seen as a wrong interpretation,” he said. Ononogbu had predicated that the Falcons would reach the semi-finals of the tournament, while the host, France, would place fifth.
According to the News Agency of Nigeria, he, however, insisted that in spite of the failed prophesy, the revelation of France placing fifth in the tournament still stands because it is from God.
“This particular interpretation was clearer than that of the Falcons and we should wait till the end of the competition for its fulfillment,” he said.
Ononogbu urged Nigerians not to judge him with the failed prophesy as he had correctly made eight-significant prophesies which were fulfilled.
“I earlier predicted the visit of Rev, Uma Ukpai to Ebonyi and those who refused to heed the directive on the venue saw the number of people that died,” he revealed.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/pastor-blames-evil-spirits-for-giving-him-a-wrong-super-falcons-prediction

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by GistmoreNG: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by overdrive(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
One chance pastors.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Jmk9292(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
This is disgusting...... Religion and Man..

God is now a gambler...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by SluttanSlayer: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
The Age of Prophets ended with Jesus ascension.

God speaks to no man again.

Only through Jesus our intercede can we get any revelation from God.

The gift of the Holy Spirit and Jesus Himself is what we Christians benefit.

Any
Body calling him or herself a prophet is a fraud.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Baawaa(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
A former secretary of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Ebonyi State, Reverend Dr. Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu, has blamed “deceitful” spirit for his failed prediction that the Super Falcons will reach the semi-finals of the FIFA Women World Cup in France.
By their names you shall know them

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by oyetunder(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
What is the gospel business with soccer predictions? Let him show us how such edifies the body of Christ.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Scatterscatter(m): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
This one weak me embarassed

1 Like

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Bizmagnet: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Even if God tells you you will become president of Nigeria, you can still fail and end up as a Conductor if you don't walk in line with the prophecy. God's prophecy is not absolute on any man until you agree and wall in it. Back to the Pastor, I don't know what's dragging Pastors into football prediction when there are many more important issues to tackle in the body of Christ. It seems some Pastors are now into Bet9ja of a thing. It is well.

Meanwhile...
Happy new week. Don't wait too long when you're supposed to drive your business forward. Competitors don't have two heads, They just took advantage of cyberspace. Get a website, blogs and software for your business, ideas or projects today at affordable price.

8 Likes

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by koyeni(m): 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Indeed
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by OzziOhinoyi(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by obi4eze(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin

What he said about deceitful spirits is true but he reminds me of the President who kept blaming others for his mistakes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by SoftP(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
In other words, he was possessed by Beelzebub

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by chibu4u2(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
sad
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by meobizy(f): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
So his God isn’t strong enough to chase them away?
Na this kind pastor dey commit crime blame am on the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by hisexcellency34: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wehrey...Deceitful spirits kee you there!

2 Likes

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by SEEDORF441(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
There is different btw metaphysics and spiritual grin
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
The man allowed himself to be decieved.

The Bible is clear....Test every Spirits..but Mr Clergy wants to be known as a 'super pastor',,....so he prophesied false stuff....and at the end of the day...here we are.

The bible also has lots of verses extolling hard work, and denouncing lying and corruption. Nigerian football is filled with a lot of lying (age cheats, etc), corruption (stealing of money, unpaid allowances) and a lack of hard work. Our female game in addition is poorly funded (how many Nigerians go and watch two female clubsides playing? Paying for a ticket to such a game helps fund the game in Nigeria).

The man should repent. God does not honor the prayers of the unserious and the lazy. You cannot expect World Cup winning performance from the underfunded and severely sinful Nigerian football setup...male or female.

2 Likes

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by abc115: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fake prophets... Some even follow atiku for peace accord
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by juddybrown(m): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
this fake pastor off me big time
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by obojememe: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
always mind your business and the evil spirits will keep off...
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Tammynator(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
The Age of Prophets ended with Jesus ascension.

God speaks to no man again.

Only through Jesus our intercede can we get any revelation from God.

The gift of the Holy Spirit and Jesus Himself is what we Christians benefit.

Any
Body calling him or herself a prophet is a fraud.

But, Apostle Paul talked about prophecy as one of the gifts of the spirit. I would like to know more about this prophecy thing. Sometimes, I'm tempted not to believe in it, but, from what apostle Paul said, it means there are still prophets and prophecies.

3 Likes

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by chudez0147(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
These people will never stop fooling themselves .....just look at what they've turned Christianity into..
Jesus wept

1 Like

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Autotech312(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deceitful spirit, scammers! They cannot differentiate between the voice of God and that of the devil I pity the morons following them.

3 Likes

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by openmine(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
God does not play dice - Albert Einstein cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by jahbiz: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
So he has been running the church with his deceitful spirit all the while?

2 Likes

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by KingLennon(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Your pastor has 6 body guards to protect him but you have only his sticker in your car for protection. I don't have anything to tell you! Just go grin

Fake prophet sighted....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by flowx(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
End time pastor!
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by WisdomFlakes: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sakamaje pastor. cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today / Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. / Friends Mourn Lady Who Died In Uyo Church Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.