Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December (586 Views)

Suicide Is Not A Sin Because Jesus Committed Suicide / “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December by Samtexjohn1: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2016
We’ve got some good news, and some bad news. The good news is that lovely Jesus is coming back – and he’s going to be here by the end of the year. But the bad news is that he’s not here to hand out any loaves and fishes.

In fact, he’s going to kill us all – and leave the world a sterile ball of dust for 1,000 years.

Or, at least that’s what Christian conspiracy fans think – after Nora Roth, owner of the website Markbeast.com, predicted the end was just weeks away.

Several fundamentalist Christian sects believe the end is just around the corner – based on a prophecy in Daniel in the Bible – but Roth, a Christian computer programmer thinks it’s just weeks away.

If she’s right, we won’t be toasting the bells on New Year’s Eve – we’ll be toast.

Just to help you visualise this, here’s Jesus Christ wielding two massive machine guns.

Roth writes, ‘The 70 “sevens” prophecy in Daniel 9:24 has two fulfillments. The 70 “sevens” are 70 Jubilee cycles – 3,431 years, pointing to the second coming of Jesus when His people will be permanently freed from sin. In the fall of 2016 the 6,000 years of sin on earth will come to an end, everlasting righteousness will be brought in, and Jesus will come again.

Biblical fundamentalists believe that the world was created only a few thousand years ago – and that means that our time is nearly up.

The Reverend Donna Larson claims that the number 6,000 is bad news – as the Bible predicts that man will rule the Earth for 6,000 years.

We should point out that even the Bible is pretty scathing about predictions of when the world will end, with a verse in Matthew saying, ‘But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.’

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/12/woman-says-we-wont-see-2017-because.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December by dingbang(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2016
grin
Re: Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December by Nutase: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2016
Religious fundamentalism
Re: Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December by Baawaa(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2016
He is welcome anytime
Re: Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December by soberdrunk(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2016
Chai!!! My pension oooo!!! angry angry
Re: Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December by herzern1(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2016

Re: Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December by Divay22(f): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2016
that will be great....let him come and end this recession world, create another one so we can go back to the days of garden of Eden
Re: Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Really? That's great news. Santa Claus is coming to my town on that day too.
Re: Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2016
When I clicked this thread, memories of the song Santa Claus Is Coming To Town floated into my head. Loved that song as a kid.

Here's the lyrics:
You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town

He's making a list
And checking it twice;
He's gonna find out
Who's naughty or nice

He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

You better watch out!
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why

He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for everyone.

You better watch out!
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Re: Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December by Richirich713: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2016
She's wrong

Re: Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December by Samtexjohn2: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December by jonbellion(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2016
Christianity
The opium of the gullible
Re: Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December by kingsman66(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2016
must it be now I have subscribe my MTN for 3months.....chai my MB oooooo!!!
Re: Woman Says We Won’t See 2017 Because Jesus Is Coming This December by Mikylopez(f): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2016
lmao biko not dz December ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Chris-lem : A Blended Religion, Is It Right? / OAP Freeze Says The Nigerian Pentecostal Church Is A Worse Ponzi Scheme Than MMM / In Defence Of Bishop Oyedepo By James Kanyip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.