Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

OAP Freeze Says The Nigerian Pentecostal Church Is A Worse Ponzi Scheme Than MMM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OAP Freeze Says The Nigerian Pentecostal Church Is A Worse Ponzi Scheme Than MMM (588 Views)

Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic / Would You Be A Worse Person Without Your Religion? / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Freeze Says The Nigerian Pentecostal Church Is A Worse Ponzi Scheme Than MMM by wiloy2k8(m): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2016
OAP Freeze says the Nigerian Pentecostal church is a worse Ponzi scheme than MMM

OAP Freeze who is openly critical of pastors who live affluent lives has taken to his Instagram page to give his reason for believing Christianity as practised by some Nigerians is a fraud. In the post, he compared the MMM Ponzi scheme to the Nigerian Pentecostal church, but said that of the two, MMM was the lesser evil. He wrote:

Re: OAP Freeze Says The Nigerian Pentecostal Church Is A Worse Ponzi Scheme Than MMM by ojun50(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2016
Ok
Re: OAP Freeze Says The Nigerian Pentecostal Church Is A Worse Ponzi Scheme Than MMM by An2elect2(f): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2016
I completely wholeheartedly totally agree with him

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze Says The Nigerian Pentecostal Church Is A Worse Ponzi Scheme Than MMM by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2016
An2elect2:
I completely wholeheartedly totally agree with him
*RIDDLE! RIDDLE!! RIDDLE!!!*
I am three alphabets, i ran away with people's
money before 25th December and decided to
reappear ιn January...
what am i??
Re: OAP Freeze Says The Nigerian Pentecostal Church Is A Worse Ponzi Scheme Than MMM by sonofluc1fer: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2016
True story. Very mumu people.. They give pastor their money then say that it is God that is blessing Him. grin
Thank God for Satan that saved me from Christ. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Freeze Says The Nigerian Pentecostal Church Is A Worse Ponzi Scheme Than MMM by Kendzyma(m): 9:04am On Dec 20, 2016
Giving tithes is the worst kind of gamble ever,the odds of getting ur money back in folds are infinitely high.
Nairabet should be taken seriously over tithe.

2 Likes

Re: OAP Freeze Says The Nigerian Pentecostal Church Is A Worse Ponzi Scheme Than MMM by engrtee(f): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
True story. Very mumu people.. They give pastor their money then say that it is God that is blessing Him. grin
Thank God for Satan that saved me from Christ. cool

how does your church of satan make money
Re: OAP Freeze Says The Nigerian Pentecostal Church Is A Worse Ponzi Scheme Than MMM by sonofluc1fer: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2016
engrtee:

how does your church of satan make money
By using the intellect. It sure creates wonders.

2 Likes

Re: OAP Freeze Says The Nigerian Pentecostal Church Is A Worse Ponzi Scheme Than MMM by Niflheim(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2016
Pastor spends the evening eating turkey and "beef", while his members must maintain by chewing "roadside leaf"!!!
Re: OAP Freeze Says The Nigerian Pentecostal Church Is A Worse Ponzi Scheme Than MMM by sonofluc1fer: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2016
lalasticlala another pastor bashing thread. grin
Re: OAP Freeze Says The Nigerian Pentecostal Church Is A Worse Ponzi Scheme Than MMM by MrPRevailer(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
THANK GOD IT SAID SOME PASTORS.

Not like others who insist on generalizing. Especially bloggers.

(1) (Reply)

In Defence Of Bishop Oyedepo By James Kanyip / Did The Bible Encourage We Christians To Use Stickers With Our Pastor's Face. / Who Is Mami Water???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.