Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) (74208 Views)

Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by ItsawrapOutfit: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
oh no
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
So this shit made FP. Now I'll voice out. NO MAN WILL ALLOW HIS PREEQ ON CAMERA without a motive. I believed the op asked him to open that thing......or op Na OLOSHO.......or op stole the pic from the driver's gfs phone so as to make FP.
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
what was he thinking

Actually,what was she thinking to remain in that vehicle for 20mins watching a mad man playing with himself?
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by HtwoOw: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
All the comments are funny but maybe the driver accommodated a female passenger whose tfsre is not complete and edit D head in return
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Davidblen(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
what was he thinking
Osogbo Weed At Work
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by TFLAME(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
it's an infection... ( scabies ) .. it's so bad.. you will itch your body and balls like your life depends on it.. it's that bad.. I've been a victim and it spreads So fast .. you will itch your balls no matter where you are at that moment. if you don't na wahala... quote me if you ever had scabies... I need meds
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by TFLAME(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kakamorufu:
na infection
yeah . scabies.. it's like everywhere now
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by mjabdulk: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
ONI RANU NI IWO NAA.
O WA NI ARA RE.
TI O FIN RAYE YA FOTO RE.
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by mrcrabs(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jenny1010:

pishure of the peni being rub or .... cheesy

bloggers and fake news are like .......

The pic above no reach u grin
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by rman: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
TFLAME:
it's an infection... ( scabies ) .. it's so bad.. you will itch your body and balls like your life depends on it.. it's that bad.. I've been a victim and it spreads So fast .. you will itch your balls no matter where you are at that moment. if you don't na wahala... quote me if you ever had scabies... I need meds

Thank you!

I knew he must have been dealing with an infection.
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Proffdada: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Better go for pregnancy test
You have seen the unseeable
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by miqos02(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by TFLAME(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
rman:

Thank you!
I knew he must have been dealing with an infection.
you're welcome
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by speener(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Just shut up your mouth, can't you see the angle from which the picture was taken? I thought You were gonna say something reasonable like: why did she not get down from the bus, or call the authorities, report him to the park officials etc. So sad how many sexual predators and sex offenders walking the streets of naija. Smh.

cummando:
So this shit made FP. Now I'll voice out. NO MAN WILL ALLOW HIS PREEQ ON CAMERA without a motive. I believed the op asked him to open that thing......or op Na OLOSHO.......or op stole the pic from the driver's gfs phone so as to make FP.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by iykedare(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
He wanted to seduce the girl. You know naija babes can do anything when they see dlck.
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by lilyheaven: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Dammsy001(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
CastedDude:
sickness tins
CastedDude:
sickness tins
CastedDude:
sickness tins
..Sweety don catch Im prick

1 Like

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by jimenyo: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
That's how "it"begins!
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Mayflowa(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jenny1010:

It's true jor. This is madness

http://www.instablog9ja.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/img_6046.jpg
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Jenny1010(f): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
mrcrabs:

The pic above no reach u grin

e no reach
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by godson4u79(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Or make he reach climax and pump milky juice all over her face... Rubbish

softMarket:
And u are still inside his Bus?

Ok wait till he reaches climax and fails to step on the brakes!! grin grin
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by dabrightt: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Wetin come ur mind wen u see d konji...all lier shall perish ...lol
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Shekemba(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pellagra thing ni o
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
speener:
Just shut up your mouth, can't you see the angle from which the picture was taken? I thought You were gonna say something reasonable like: why did she not get down from the bus, or call the authorities, report him to the park officials etc. So sad how many sexual predators and sex offenders walking the streets of naija. Smh.

so disappointed. that same thought of urs is what made u a cyber warrior. keep thinking
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Oblak(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Before when I want to cook rice, I wee just be pouring the rice inside the pot any how, any how until the spirit tells me it is okay. Not anymore. Recession was what happened and my life has changed forever. Now I dey measure the rice wella. I ask myself using proportion in Maths. If three men can eat 4 cups, how many cups should one man eat? Come and see calculations. You will think it is preparation for GRE/TOEFL exam. These days na tea spoon I dey take measure the rice put for pot. I use expansion formula. If one spoon can expand to two spoons of rice when done, how many tea spoons of rice do I need to put on the fire? The rate this thing is going, with one cup of foreign rice going for about 100 naira, I fit begin measure rice to cook with micrometer screw guage or even vernier caliper. I am not playing with this recession. This is war!!!
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
I am d V boy u've bn looking for, can I help you
Jenny1010:

Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by billyG(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
she watch for 20mins with juicy kunt & took pic instead of fleeing for her dear life.
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by CMrecords: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
He knows you love what you saw gave him more boost to go on you know
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Igwe2(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
you must have really enjoy your trip with him
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by amdoyin82(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
U like dick seriously, u like the show, u wud have imagined if he inserted the stuff into ur pus*y. U be ashawo
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Jenny1010(f): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=Splinz post=51714502][/quote]

correct dude grin
Re: Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) by Jenny1010(f): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
jaybillionaire:
I am d V boy u've bn looking for, can I help you

yes..can you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.