Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online (3122 Views)

Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President / Ubi Franklin, Gbenro Ajibade And AY At Zahra And Ahmed's Wedding / Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by Pseudonymous: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2016
A photo that features the daughter of President Buhari, Zahra Buhari and her fiance has surfaced online.

The photo which doesn't look so clear is one of the couple's pre-wedding photos.

The couple who are set to get married on the 16th of December could be seen looking at each other lovingly.

http://www.coldgist.com/2016/12/first-pre-wedding-photo-of-zahra-buhari.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by dikerebel(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2016
what they doing, eye yam not understanding
Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by soberdrunk(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2016
Chai!! Na so dem collect dis my babe from my hand? angry angry
Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by LesbianBoy(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2016
soberdrunk:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by aalangel(f): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2016
M******es feeling funky..
Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by pimplucious: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2016
What's this? Poor poor poor.
Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by Mikylopez(f): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2016
seen
Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by oyindamoye(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2016
soberdrunk:

Hangover til dey ur body,soberdrunk...lol
Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by yedidiah(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2016
From that picture, it is obvious that this wasn't her boyfriend or preferred choice. Na family things.

HML
Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by ednut1(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2016
that is not zahra lala close d thread

1 Like

Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by Shol3(f): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Cute kiss
Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by Davidblen(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
ednut1:
that is not zahra lala close d thread

Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by davidmoyes(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2016

Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by kollintin(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
chisossss ai cant believe it
Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by ednut1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=Davidblen post=51713646][/quote]https://www.nairaland.com/3494653/zahra-buhari-ahmed-indimis-pre-wedding#51515710 view dat thread nd come bk. to admit u mumu
Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by igraman(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
heard they've shelved the wedding plans. how true is that brethren ?
Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pseudonymous:
A photo that features the daughter of President Buhari, Zahra Buhari and her fiance has surfaced online.

The photo which doesn't look so clear is one of the couple's pre-wedding photos.

The couple who are set to get married on the 16th of December could be seen looking at each other lovingly.

http://www.coldgist.com/2016/12/first-pre-wedding-photo-of-zahra-buhari.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

We thank God o.....
Re: First Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Surfaces Online by teekay213(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
the way the guy dey look am like the things i will do to you in the oda room ur papa go hear am for aso rock.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Baby Mama Sophia Takes Her Beautiful Shoe Maker Friend To Church (picsvid / Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Celebrates Her Pastor Timi Adigun / 'we Don't Call That Money Over Here'- Hushpuppi Rush Here, Jay Z Has Words For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.