Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Celebrates Her Pastor Timi Adigun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Celebrates Her Pastor Timi Adigun (3125 Views)

Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Is Engaged / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Celebrates Her Pastor Timi Adigun by Rider23: 12:20pm On May 10, 2017
Fast rising Nollywood actress Juliana Olayode aka Toyo baby took to Instagram to shower praises on her pastor Timi Adigun aka Doctor Love! Today is his birthday and she has reveled how he made her know Jesus and all.. Read the beautiful piece below..
[img]https://4.bp..com/-a6FWiXtSMeo/WRL1td3an1I/AAAAAAAAAl8/HnS5xXQmba0QKmYOZ24gDx7XgX9gMQJmQCLcB/s400/juliana.jpg[/img]

Source>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/05/you-are-my-mordecai-juliana-olayode-aka.html

Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Celebrates Her Pastor Timi Adigun by dacovajnr: 12:22pm On May 10, 2017
Is this not Alabi Pasuma's brother? grin BTW, Her gap teeth and smile reminds me of someone I know right here kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Celebrates Her Pastor Timi Adigun by Rider23: 12:23pm On May 10, 2017
Complete text of what she wrote>>
This is for you @timiadigun I know it's a lot
I am eternally grateful to God for bringing you into my life. You are the most versatile person I know. You are so many things to me. When I need a friend you are always available and you relate with me on that basis, when I need support you are always there, you give me all your support, you are not just a fan but my greatest cheer leader.. You have seen me fail countless times and you help me back up over and again, you have seen me cry so much that my dress gets drenched and I'm literally shaking at those times you'll never fail to be strong for me. You make me Believe, to you everything I desire is possible and when I come to you with my biggest ambitions confused on how to go about it. You'll never say I can't achieve them you'll never say they are too big, rather you'll ask if it's the best I can think of that my God can give me so much more. When things get really overwhelming and I just want to give it all up you will give me a thousand reasons why I shouldn't, you'll tell me to hide in God and stay strong. I draw strength from you, over the years you have watched me grow, I built my self esteem on your words, you always compliment me. I have so much confidence knowing that you always have my back, you lay your hands on my head to bless me everyday except when I'm at work, you check my flaws. You chastise me in love, many times I'm not quick to learn but unlike some teachers you never give up on me until I learn all that God teaches me through you. You are my secret reservoir, you are my best friend, you KNOW me. You are my Mordecai and God has used you greatly for me. Thank you for helping me know Jesus, it is the best thing you have done for me.. I do not ever want to leave your side many times I have told you and God that I want my house close to yours in heaven so that even in eternity I'll be close to you.
People call you doctor love, it's not just a title that is who you are indeed.
Happy Birthday to my pastor, my mentor, my Dee, my friend, my intercessor, my counselor, my teacher and my Modercia..God bless and keep you for us. I love you over and again, I love you forever...

>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/05/you-are-my-mordecai-juliana-olayode-aka.html
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Celebrates Her Pastor Timi Adigun by mikool007(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2017
teeth grin

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Celebrates Her Pastor Timi Adigun by chriskosherbal(m): 12:26pm On May 10, 2017
Beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Celebrates Her Pastor Timi Adigun by queenitee(f): 12:28pm On May 10, 2017
Eeyah
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Celebrates Her Pastor Timi Adigun by PhilAmadeus: 2:38pm On May 10, 2017
In case it reach Promise land.

(1) (Reply)

See Photos: Bobrisky Family, (mother And Siblings) / Bbnaija: Omashola's Son Celebrates His 3rd Birthday (Photos) / I Enjoy Having Se*x – Actress Dayo Amusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.