Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] (6663 Views)

Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" / Gifty Is Crushing On Wizkid (Photo) / Basketmouth, Okey Bakkassi On Set With Casmir Chibuike, An Upcoming Actor (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by TunezMedia: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2016
Michelle Gentry, the 15-year-old model daughter of popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe Gentry is currently experiencing what most young girls go through at her age where they find themselves crushing on their favorite movie stars.

In the case of Michelle, its Bollywood actor, Gurmeet Choudhary, who plays a lead role in her favorite Zee World series. Michelle shared a screenshot of the actor and asked people to help her with his handle until she finally laid hands on his IG account and was elated about it.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/15-year-old-daughter-of-mercy-aigbe.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2016
15?

Hmmm...three more years to go wink

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by softMarket(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2016
Thats how rita domnic started!

4 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by aalangel(f): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2016
What Zee world has done....

4 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2016
Co rk Loading 97% ready to deploy gringrin

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by naijaboiy: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Papikush:
15?

Hmmm...three more years to go wink
So you can tear her apart abi? grin

4 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

So you can tear her apart abi? grin

Yoruba demon grin
Been a while bro...
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by Mikylopez(f): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2016
zee world been confusing our girls since 1980 grin
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by sweery(f): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2016
That guy is NOT sid.

When i was 15yrs old i dare not say i was crushing on someone else momma would hit me on the mouth.Funny how everything has changed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by naijaboiy: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2016
Papikush:

Yoruba demon grin
Been a while bro...
I've actually been seeing you since. Didn't know you changed moniker.
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

I've actually been seeing you since. Didn't know you changed moniker.

"IT" gave me three months the second day I got out of two months ban for saying "Na one bastard ban him papa" grin will be out on Friday though
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by naijaboiy: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2016
Papikush:

"IT" gave me three months the second day I got out of two months ban for saying "Na one bastard ban him papa" grin will be out on Friday though
FÜCK!! gringrin

I wonder who "IT" could be... grin
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by Nixiepie(f): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2016
My crush before before shocked shocked shocked
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by yedidiah(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2016
Doesn't she go to school? We have never seen her results online, or she doing some house chores. If she is not forming fashionista, she is crushing on some Hindi star
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by babeflenz(f): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Children of nowadays..
Nothing we will not hear. instead of her to face her studies now she's busy crushing.

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

FÜCK!! gringrin

I wonder who "IT" could be... grin

The mod that's got two similar digits attached to its moniker lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Her hormones are raging already @15... grin
Jeez!

At that age, I virtually ran away from any guy who even dares to stop my walk and hold my hand. Cause my Mum said boys are very bad grin grin
Sweet momma kiss kiss kiss
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Goan read your books small girl angry
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by Sandydayziz(f): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2016
Oh I can relate...
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by mofeoluwadassah: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2016
I pity ur life!u want 2 join d oloshos crew at dis tender age undecided
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by halimi26: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2016

Too bad for her cos indians don't do niggers

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by Yinkey6(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2016
grin Don't blame her, she is using her freedom of expression to express her feelings. lol..
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Oh I can relate...
hey.
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2016
halimi26:
so what's ur point ?
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by floragregs(f): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2016
Those Asian can fine shaaaa. But they are not big down there. Stop wasting your crush on them. Hoha

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by floragregs(f): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2016
halimi26:

we don't do them too. They have small twinkiwinkis

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by Sandydayziz(f): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Rextayne:
hey.
Hello
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Hello
Top of the morning to you.
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by halimi26: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2016
Rextayne:
so what's ur point ?

Uhm...indians hate blacks.So do south koreans,Arabs&South americans too.Racial groups negroids seem to salivate over
Like Steve Biko said;"Black people u are alone"

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by halimi26: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2016
floragregs:
we don't do them too. They have small twinkiwinkis

Keep deluding yourself wit this post darling
U&i know what's really up
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2016
halimi26:

Uhm...indians hate blacks.So do south koreans,Arabs&South americans too.Racial groups negroids seem to salivate over
Like Steve Biko said;"Black people u are alone"
hmmm, this is serious..
Re: 15-year-old Daughter Of Mercy Aigbe Crushing On Cute Actor [PICS] by Sandydayziz(f): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2016
Rextayne:
Top of the morning to you.
Same here dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD N.E.R.D – Lemon Ft Rihanna / Zlatan Ibile Surprise Bolanle With a New Benz. Photos / Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.