Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

My New Infinix Hot 3 LTE Discharges Battery Fast - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My New Infinix Hot 3 LTE Discharges Battery Fast (2895 Views)

. / I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera / Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Infinix Hot 3 LTE Discharges Battery Fast by Elxandre(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
LaconicINC:
I wonder why people waste money on this batteryless phone called Infinix, had to sell my Infinix zero at a give away price because I was practically charging it more than 10 times a day.
The infinix zero actually had a very small battery.
Blame the disappointment in your ignorance of it's battery capacity.
Re: My New Infinix Hot 3 LTE Discharges Battery Fast by sureteeboy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
inderhappy:
the app you use pls,is it kingrooot?
Go to settings - Developer options - switch on "allow OEM unlocking. Now download kingroot 4.1 and use it. Don't use all those latest kingroots cause it won't work. Strictly kingroot 4.1
Re: My New Infinix Hot 3 LTE Discharges Battery Fast by Carlcaresophia: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2016
trixx93:

There's no carlcare center in Enugu. I've resolved the problem with Jumia, they'll come and collect the phone today. Thanks!
Hello trixx93, glad to know that.
FYI, you can also send your phone to our collecting point in Enugu.
GI Excel Phones, upstaires Ogbete Main Market, Enugu, Nigeria +2348173083609

To know more info of Carlcare, you can download CarlcareAPP. Thank you!
https://www.nairaland.com/3094267/lets-sign-up-carlcare-app#46385719
Re: My New Infinix Hot 3 LTE Discharges Battery Fast by Carlcaresophia: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2016
mrcrabs:
My brother I use d same phone and when I went to Carl care in Lagos I saw almost 50 people with the same issue so I just decided to use it like that. That is how the phone is there is no remedy to it. If u get a new battery is the same thing. I guess you use it like that and minimize the amount of apps on the phone. Bless
Hello mrcrabs, we suggest you make a advance reservation on Carlcareapp and go to our service center during the appointed time, so our technicians there can check your phone problem. Thank you!
https://www.nairaland.com/3094267/lets-sign-up-carlcare-app#46385719
Re: My New Infinix Hot 3 LTE Discharges Battery Fast by femarse: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2016
pls where can I get infinix hot 3 LTE I can't find it on Jumia
Re: My New Infinix Hot 3 LTE Discharges Battery Fast by trixx93(f): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
femarse:
pls where can I get infinix hot 3 LTE I can't find it on Jumia
it's there now..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Enjoy 9mobile Free 200mb Data / I Want To Order Phone Through Aliexpress, How Save It Is? / Tecno Phones Of 50k With 4GB RAM & 4G Connectivity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.