Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career (3726 Views)

A Newborn Baby SMILES At Her Father And The Photo Goes Viral: “at That Moment... / Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by Babanews(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dad’s gone viral!

Collin Hayslett, a junior at the University of Toledo, shared a series of photos from his dad, Clint Hayslett’s, very first fashion photoshoot — and the internet went wild over Clint’s Hollywood good looks.

“My dad is 45, pursuing a modeling career, and I’ve never seen him happier. He told me he’s just waiting for a chance to blow up. So, Twitter, meet my dad,” Collin captioned the photos of his dad modeling for the up-and-coming sunglass brand, Donahue Eyewear.

Immediately after posting, his tweet instantly became a meme on the internet and has garnered 81,236 retweets and 376,241 likes since sharing it last Thursday.

See tweets and more pics below...

Source: https://www.babanewsline.com.ng/2019/04/hot-dad-goes-viral-at-45-trying-to-start-modeling-career.html

Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Middle age crisis
Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ishilove:
Middle age crisis

But he is looks dashing for his age and if Prison bae could blow, he too should.

9 Likes

Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by Preetti(f): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ishilove:
Middle age crisis
Its not mid life crisis if he's actually enjoying what he's doing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by Ishilove: 4:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Preetti:
Its not mid life crisis if he's actually enjoying what he's doing.
Do you know what is going on behind that dazzling smile of his? A mid life crisis produces, among other things, a deep "...desire to achieve youthfulness or make drastic changes to one's current lifestyle."

Don't be fooled by appearances.

1 Like

Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by DRPAIT123(m): 6:20am On Apr 04, 2019
Some people are more good looking in their old age than when in their youth,it used to be most time obtainable in men like RMD,maybe its because of more money in the acct,who knows
Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by naptu2: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2019
Ishilove:

Do you know what is going on behind that dazzling smile of his? A mid life crisis produces, among other things, a deep "...desire to achieve youthfulness or make drastic changes to one's current lifestyle."

grin Jumping to conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by Ishilove: 7:50am On Apr 04, 2019
naptu2:

grin
Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2019
Ishilove:

Lol how do you know.
Are you him?
Is he you?

1 Like

Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by partnerbizz4: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2019
Looks like mua cool sad

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by Ishilove: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Lol how do you know.
Are you him?
Is he you?
Same thing goes for you na. Are you him? Is he you ? How do you know it ain't midlife crisis? cheesy
Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Ishilove:

Same thing goes for you na. Are you him? Is he you ? How do you know it ain't midlife crisis? cheesy
Unlike you I'm not jumping into conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by Ishilove: 8:05am On Apr 04, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Unlike you I'm not jumping into conclusion
You are assuming I'm jumping into conclusions, which in itself means you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of.

2 Likes

Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by anonimi: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2019
Ishilove:
You are assuming I'm jumping into conclusions, which in itself means you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by Acidosis(m): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2019
These ones don't have school fees, diaper and feeding money to worry about. When you have too much idle time with some level of comfort, you start thinking and acting like a toddler.

Good luck to him though, his mates down here do nothing but pursue single women upandan.

1 Like

Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by KelvinCX(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2019
Acidosis:

These ones don't have school fees, diaper and feeding money to worry about. When you have too much idle time with some level of comfort, you start thinking and acting like a toddler.

Good luck to him though, his mates down here do nothing but pursue single women upandan.
How is he thinking like a toddler? na him say make you marry ni
Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by osayi90: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2019
naptu2:

Yea I'm getting scared. Ishilove has been acting weird recently--- so unlike her.

Maybe someone hacked her account.
Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by Ishilove: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2019
anonimi:

grin cheesy
Sweetheart!!! You're back!! Long time dear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by anonimi: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2019
Ishilove:
Sweetheart!!! You're back!! Long time dear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I only hope that the mod who put me in freezer to perfect his social media rigging got well served. tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by Ishilove: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2019
anonimi:

I only hope that the mod who put me in freezer to perfect his social media rigging got well served. tongue wink
You sef stop being such a meme posting rabble rouser. It's painful to the eyes of us innocent and politically apathetic Nairalanders angry
Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by Acidosis(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2019
KelvinCX:
How is he thinking like a toddler? na him say make you marry ni

Toddlers do not worry about what to eat, what to wear. They're not bothered about tomorrow or in-law wahala. It takes a man with little or no worry to consider a career in modeling at that age.
Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by sweetrace(f): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2019
Ishilove:

Don’t be so cynical. Do you know what is going on behind the dazzling smile? He just might be a guy who loves to live his life on his own terms. A guy who is confident enough to try new things. Anyways, with the glasses, he looks like a real James Bond.
Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by Donjazzy12(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2019
Ishilove:
Middle age crisis
Shut up with your hate speech! If na woman na, you will be drooling all over the place.
Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by Ishilove: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Shut up with your hate speech! If na woman na, you will be drooling all over the place.
Go and steal a brain. It is obvious you urgently need one since you don't know the meaning of 'hate speech'.
Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by anonimi: 3:45am On Apr 05, 2019
Ishilove:
You sef stop being such a meme posting rabble rouser. It's painful to the eyes of us innocent and politically apathetic Nairalanders angry

Innocent.............hmmmm wink
Re: Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career by Ishilove: 6:07am On Apr 05, 2019
anonimi:

Innocent.............hmmmm wink
Yes, very innocent. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Hip Hop Singer Alimi Abiodun Electrocuted To Death While On Stage / Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Out In Skinny Jean / Photos: Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Isama Out Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.