Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals (18739 Views)

Anticipating: Blogger Seminar Sponsored By Makinde Azeez (naijaloaded Ceo) / Elvis Chidera, Village Boy Now a Global Programmer / Download Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by Youngtrice(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2016
haftob:
I just knw dat its the live waec questions and browsing cheats students get from naijaloaded those early years of the website made it popular. If you knw guys like mohamz,dealeh,lordcgbrainz etc mostly lautech peepz, dos guys really grew the website.
Dealah has his own site, Gltrend.com formerly known as gurusloaded.com. I've not heard from so many of them. Those guys made me love tech in my jnr sec sch.
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by YhungPablo(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2016
if I don't comment on this, I am not good.. we all started naijaloaded earlier.. when it was still one kind dark green theme.. that time I get one book for copying things dre.
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by kingsworldola: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2016
hay! I fear this guy o. He duped me. A dubious person can not prosper so says the the of Proverbs

2 Likes

Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by kingsworldola: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2016
hay! I fear this guy o (this makinde guy).He duped me. A dubious person can not prosper so says the the of Proverbs[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by Yemike(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2016
haftob:
I just knw dat its the live waec questions and browsing cheats students get from naijaloaded those early years of the website made it popular. If you knw guys like mohamz,dealeh,lordcgbrainz etc mostly lautech peepz, dos guys really grew the website.
you are right.
exam expo and free browsing trick back then.
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by argob44(f): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2016
Kennyblues:
As Published By The NATION Newspaper.

Now, we have between 110 million and 130 million page views averagely. And then, the server fee has really increased. But with hardwork and sponsored content, we have been able to tackle those bills. Today, we pay up to 2,000 dollars monthly to just have our server running. We have about 15 staff members now and we pay about one million naira as salaries monthly.
But this brother can lie o... even on national paper. i know he paid for this interview to be done...but honesty to your followers is very important bro. which one is about...about... why not specific? are u not the boss? so u don't ve record of your staff? and the salary u pay them? which 1 be about....1m. just say 1m we go here... this is fake packaging

2 Likes

Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by bamasite(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2016
Icansing:
Everybody just dey modify their age,, , nice work bro,, but u not 27 we know ourselves,, 27 see Tommy,, see ur old face, bross
I saw this guy in 2012 at eti-osa local government council. He was very young and lanky. It is money that has blown him up. Am surprised at his new looks myself. I believe the age bro.

Baba God answered his call on time even if it has been a whole 7 years!
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2016
the owner of nairaland is probably shy mayb cos he might be given the julian assange treatment if he comes out in the open
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by onaka1: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2016
Welcome to soccer gist Football channel. Enjoy live updates and news of Nigerian professional football league and other football actions in Nigeria
Kindly checkout blog www.naijasoccergist..com & also, Follow us on instagram @naijasoccergist to get started
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by ceeceeuwa: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2016
Mankind
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by AnusOdourInhaler: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2016
ENIMONEY:
.. If only he is not this fat. He would have been husband material...

Join My liberty family today and you can get enough money to start your business. With just 25k sign in fee.
What can you offer?
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2016
haftob:
Lol, why u put lautech na
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by stephenqueen: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2016
justscorchone:
I have never visited the site,maybe cos I don't really send Naija current music sha,does anyone know were I can download some old school jams like maintain,plantashun boil, ruff rugged and raw,early lord of ajasa songs?

mp3.naij.com
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by Worksunlimited: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2016
braimeddy:
I thought I was the only hating that.....I can't remember when last I even downloaded music from that site. If I see you new song on naija loaded, I rather go to another website to download it

Lmao... Same ere..
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by Worksunlimited: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2016
itzsniper:
toixclusive na em worse pass, 90% of their music gat no download link

Lolz.. Very true.
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by Olumaeme: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2016
Kingtim:
Dear nairalanders.... I got admitted to continue my hnd degree in delta state polytechnic, but i have not been able to resume for the past two months due to financial instabilty. I worked for almost a year and my little savings was used in supporting my immediate younger sister who is her 200 level in the university. I need your help pls. I need to rent a single room apartment which will cost me like 40k.. I'm not too bothered by Myschool fees it can be payed later by God's grece. I have save more than half of it. Any contribution whatsoever will be appreciated. Also pray for me too.

Nawa ooo, Buhari has succesfully increased beggars in Nigeria by over 500%, and the agility of previous ones by 800%

My brother dont you have family? cant you look for menial jobs? There is no free money in the economy now even Don jazzy no dey dash card again.
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by olaolaking: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2016
Realdeals:
I don't know why Seun is still public shy? His hiding from the public cannot be forever but it sure loses value over times. The kind of attention he would have gotten when he's at his prime is not the same he will get now. I believe there are still some values he has left to share to the public.
Even though I like his style. I just feel it is too much. And too much of everything is bad
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by holysaint1(m): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2016
wow..... Azeez. so finally you made it all the way up.

am super happy for you bro.. who knew that lil dream of yours would turn out to grow at this magnitude..

just wanna say big ups to you.. and keep doing what you do..

Your buddy (back in the streetzz)... Emeka.
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by holysaint1(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2016
argob44:
But this brother can lie o... even on national paper. i know he paid for this interview to be done...but honesty to your followers is very important bro. which one is about...about... why not specific? are u not the boss? so u don't ve record of your staff? and the salary u pay them? which 1 be about....1m. just say 1m we go here... this is fake packaging

lolzzzz...
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

What can you offer?
you really don't wanna know. Am an asset.kikikik#runs out
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by tainot2002(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Anyone who knows Mankind then,that is real username. He used to be my pal then before he created his own website.

More success bro
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ebuka2016:

nawa oo.....wetin do the guy now?? With all the money and a normal body u are still looking for someone dat is perfect. I tire for some gals sha.
Lol. Everybody has a type. For me body is up there o. I cannot be attracted to flab mbok.
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by OuchLimco: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
itzsniper:
toixclusive na em worse pass, 90% of their music gat no download link

Na seriously tooxclusive??
Then no probs, check Abeg music or Talk music or Wadup naija.
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by AnusOdourInhaler: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
ENIMONEY:
you really don't wanna know. Am an [/b]ass[/b]et.kikikik#runs out
Okay I grab...
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
ENIMONEY:
Lol. Everybody has a type. For me body is up there o. I cannot be attracted to flab mbok.
ok oo hope u've got a great body sha
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by Olulinks(m): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kingtim:
Dear nairalanders.... I got admitted to continue my hnd degree in delta state polytechnic, but i have not been able to resume for the past two months due to financial instabilty. I worked for almost a year and my little savings was used in supporting my immediate younger sister who is her 200 level in the university. I need your help pls. I need to rent a single room apartment which will cost me like 40k.. I'm not too bothered by Myschool fees it can be payed later by God's grece. I have save more than half of it. Any contribution whatsoever will be appreciated. Also pray for me too.
Kindly drop your account number or mail, please.
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by Kingtim(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2016
Olulinks:
ikpediatimmy@gmail.com
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by Kingtim(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Olulinks:

Uba account name ikpedia timothy O.
acct no: 2076130030
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by Olulinks(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Kingtim:
ikpediatimmy@gmail.com
I'd contact you in the week.
Re: How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals by Kingtim(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Olulinks:
I'd contact you in the week.
ok sire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Small Business Big Money Book By Akin Alabi / The Falling Naira Against The Dollar And How It Will Affect Nigerian Bloggers / Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.