Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until (3262 Views)

Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi / President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) / Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until by AmadiAba: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2016
Trump: UN And Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until Amnesty Int. Raised Alarm

It is no longer news that ever since President Muhammdu Buhari assumed the mantle of leadership of Nigeria on May 29, 2015, one of his noticeably key security focuses so far has been the incessant, premeditated and wanton killing of unarmed members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Christians of the Biafra enclave – for obviously no cause. More often, if the killing was not based on the falsehood that the IPOB members were the first to attack members of the Nigerian armed forces and as such had to be killed in return, it would be stupidly predicated on the spurious grounds that the hapless and unsuspecting victims of Buhari’s totalitarian and fascist government were obstructing the free flow of traffic and thus needed to be dealt with (which for the military entailed killing them) in order to clear the way for motorists and other road users.

CONTINUE READING HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/294281

2 Likes

Re: Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until by softMarket(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2016
And now you are here to Correct the mistakes!
Thats why we supported u!
Re: Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until by SillyMods: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2016
Clowns have flooded the cyberspace.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until by AmadiAba: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2016
Exactly!

softMarket:
And now you are here to Correct the mistakes!

Thats why we supported u!
Re: Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until by marveangel(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
So my dear u think attaining biafra freedom or whatever will bring turn igbo land into paradise right....answer this one question the people who are going to rule in the new government are they not the same hungry evil looting politicians....OR u just think that once Biafra is actualized every crook and looting igbo politician will automatically get a clean heart

5 Likes

Re: Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until by AmadiAba: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
So Biafran politicians re the worst people on Earth abi?

marveangel:
So my dear u think attaining biafra freedom or whatever will bring turn igbo land into paradise right....answer this one question the people who are going to rule in the new government are they not the same hungry evil looting politicians....OR u just think that once Biafra is actualized every crook and looting igbo politician will automatically get a clean heart

2 Likes

Re: Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until by hamilton62(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
marveangel:
why does the welfare of a people you hate give you concern when they want what they need? I see because we preside over Nigeria that is why the country is aground from origin, huh? let us do our things the way we are by nature, there has never been maiming and battles among us on our ancestral days so how do you expect a deviation... remember, a lion begets a lion... Aproko or being nosy makes people like you negate things about your life because I am always on your rear mirror and caldron and what that shows to me is that you are afraid because you know I've got thongs and better because I was to be of null status you would have overlooked to focus on yourself and make me evil you rather the reverse is the case here... pls keep Nigeria for yourself because we don't want Ot and Biafra is older that that 1914 sham.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until by AmadiAba: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
On point

hamilton62:
why does the welfare of a people you hate give you concern when they want what they need? I see because we preside over Nigeria that is why the country is aground from origin, huh? let us do our things the way we are by nature, there has never been maiming and battles among us on our ancestral days so how do you expect a deviation... remember, a lion begets a lion... Aproko or being nosy makes people like you negate things about your life because I am always on your rear mirror and caldron and what that shows to me is that you are afraid because you know I've got thongs and better because I was to be of null status you would have overlooked to focus on yourself and make me evil you rather the reverse is the case here... pls keep Nigeria for yourself because we don't want Ot and Biafra is older that that 1914 sham.

3 Likes

Re: Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until by malton: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mr. Amadi, it's like your stock-in-trade is littering our space with junk news!

Each and every space on this thread is important, biko.

1 Like

Re: Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until by modsmustdie: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
marveangel:
Pls, don't bother what become of biafrans after biafra actualization. ..leave biafra matter and problems to biafrans. ..

1 Like

Re: Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until by AmadiAba: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
I don't have time for your likes...

malton:
Mr. Amadi, it's like your stock-in-trade is littering our space with junk news!

Each and every space on this thread is important, biko.
Re: Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until by Sinkills: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
marveangel:
It is not your business who rules the nation of Biafra if it is actualized. When we get to that bridge, we shall cross it. I don't think there is a country or nation in the world being ruled by saints. Don't drink pananol for another person's headache. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
continue readding here... Saves you a click

But thus far, the reverse has always been the case
in the aftermath of every peaceful protest duly
organized by pro-Biafra agitators in Nigeria, all in
pursuit of their legitimate demand for a sovereign
state of Biafra. And besides the fact that thousands
of members of this separatist group have been mowed down in their prime for merely thronging
the streets of Nigeria in demand for self-
determination as adequately guaranteed by
international laws and practices, Amnesty
International recently had to lend its strong voice in
total condemnation of the Nigerian government’s persistent and cruel clampdown and massacre of
these unarmed and peaceful protesters. According to this highly esteemed international
body, no less than a hundred and fifty unarmed
civilians belonging to IPOB were brutally murdered
in cold blood using torture, live bullets and other
weaponry by members of the Nigerian armed
forces on May 30, 2016 – Biafran Remembrance Day. And further to its graphic report titled “Bullets
Were Raining Everywhere,” the AI findings clearly
showed that the assertion that the peaceful
protesters were the first to court the trouble and/or
attack members of the Nigerian armed forces was
neither here nor there. Strangely, as if the killing was not provoking enough, the same Buhari’s
soldiers and other security killer forces had to even
go extra miles invading churches at Onitsha and its
environs in Anambra State of Nigeria in furtherance
of their killing spree and the hacking of peaceful
protesters who happened to be in or seek refuge in these hallowed places of worship. Indeed, as heart-rending as these nasty incidents
are, it does appear that President Muhammadu
Buhari is not yet through with his morbid thought
and blood-sucking inclination towards pro-Biafra
peaceful protesters and the people of old Eastern
Nigeria in general. As it stands now, the Christian people of Eastern Nigeria – comprising the Igbo
and folks of the Niger Delta region – are obviously
not at war with the Nigerian state, unlike the case in
Buhari’s Northern part of Nigeria where the
terrorist Boko Haram sect is increasingly having a
field day and upper hand in the raging war in the region. Yet virtually all states within the Biafra enclave are at
the moment more militarized and/or placed under
heavy military siege than the region which breeds
and harbors terrorists in Nigeria. And all of this is
the result of the evil machination of the Islamist-in-
Chief in an apparent attempt to spoil the Christmas celebration for people of the South-East and South-
South geopolitical zones in Nigeria, in which over
90 percent of the population are Christians. Yet, in all of this, nobody seems to be talking. Even
most unfortunate of all, the United Nations, which
ideally is meant to be the conscience of the world
on matters of human rights abuse, oppression,
subjugation, ethnic cleansing, genocide, etc. that
are all rife in Nigeria today, is apparently indifferent. Ditto the African Union, which has not so far
reflected through any meaningful action in any
member state the remarkable change of its policy of
non-interference to non-indifference in the internal
affairs of member states. Perhaps, the UN and the
AU are waiting for the eventual upsurge in widespread bloodletting in Nigeria before being
alive to their global and regional responsibilities. By expectation, the most appropriate advocacy for
these august international bodies would have been
to bring their influence, diplomacy and all
instruments of coercion at their disposal to bear on
the growing fascist government of President
Muhammadu Buhari by impressing it on the latter to quickly organize a referendum on this lingering
issue of Biafra before the bubble bursts. Meanwhile, If indeed it could be done for the Scots
in the United Kingdom out of the volition of the
leadership of Britain, why then will it be difficult for
the world body (the UN) to do it for Biafrans in
Nigeria, especially in the face of the fact of the stiff-
necked attitude and blood-sucking propensities of the present rudderless leadership in Nigeria – led
by an Islamist? In Syria, for one, it can be well understood that the
ostensible reason which propelled President
Barack Obama to embark on the voyage of arming
the Syrian rebels (the vast majority of whom are
reportedly members of the opposition political
parties in Syria) was not unconnected with President Bashar Al-Assad’s disgusting inclination
to killing and bombing anti-government peaceful
protesters. Needless to say at this juncture that this is by no
means less than what currently obtains in Nigeria
against the pro-Biafra peaceful protesters. Yet,
President Barack Obama appears so far to turn a
blind eye to this very obnoxious incident being
perpetrated by his stooge and ally President Muhammadu Buhari. But be that as it may, this is obviously one great
task before the US President-elect Donald J. Trump,
who understandably has no illusions about the
increasing spate of killings of Christians by terrorist
Islamists and their benefactors all over the world
and, moreover, the far-reaching negative effects this development has had on the Nigerian Christian
community under President Muhammadu Buhari’s
watch vis-à-vis the fundamental rights of a people
to seek self-determination.
Re: Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until by DerideGull(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
marveangel:

Please spare us the need to play god. Nobody is even insinuating paradise on the earth but a space to have people of like culture and tradition to air their views without offending anybody. There are many ways to move society forward if only the people are willing to call a spade a spade. As Nigeria is currently constituted such outspoken endeavor cannot be undertaken without stepping on the toes of people with counterculture.
Re: Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until by ShootToKill: 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
SillyMods:
Clowns have flooded the cyberspace.

undecided

Clowns like ewedugerians who are bent on living with people they hate. I agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS; BUHARI MUST GO NOW TRENDING ON SOCIAL MEDIA / Lady In Tears After Her Leg Stuck Between Slabs, While Trying To Catch A Bus / Igbo's Voted Abiola In 1993: Proof and Graphical Representation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.