Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi (968 Views)

Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra / Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah / Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi by sarrki(m): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2018
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!!!!!

"...Some months ago in Mambilla, in one weekend, over 800 Fulani were murdered by Mambilla militias. The papers did not even go there to cover the story. Most of those wiped out were women, infants and the elderly...In one case, a pregnant woman was killed, her stomach was ripped open and the baby was brought out and slaughtered.

I personally handed over to the Federal Government a dossier with the names and pictures of the 800 or so people slaughtered as well as the names and addresses of persons known to have participated in these acts of ethnic cleansing..."

~Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

1 Like

Re: Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi by HungerBAD: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Sarrki where you see this story?
Re: Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi by sarrki(m): 8:09am On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi by sarrki(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Sarrki where you see this story?

Boss the source its on now

I now believe its a conspiracy

According to late Abacha

If insurgent last more than 24hrs

Government is involved

1 Like

Re: Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi by eagleeye2: 8:12am On Jan 15, 2018
Benue ndo oh. Sorry oh. E kpele oh.

?.
800 lives lost and no one heard about it? No media aired the news? Only The Emir had the pictorial evidence.
Let's keep playing the Ostrich.

1 Like

Re: Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi by LionDeLeo: 8:13am On Jan 15, 2018
That is where the problem lies.

Though not justifying the recent carnage, less media coverage of action by either warring parties for whatsoever reason is just not a solution.

1 Like

Re: Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi by HungerBAD: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2018
sarrki:

Boss the source its on now

I now believe its a conspiracy

According to late Abacha

If insurgent last more than 24hrs

Government is involved

True.

But which Government?State?Federal? The number looks inflated to me though.

The Taraba State is pointing hands at the Fulani,and that they carried out the killings.

Who is telling the truth?

1 Like

Re: Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi by MaziOmenuko: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2018
In other words, Fulani heardsmen will not stop until the head count equals 800.

So 80 + 53 + 31 = 164

You guys are still owing fulani men 636 heads.

If they don't get it in Benue, they will seek from Nassarawa, Taraba, Jigawa and maybe Niger.

Funny peeps and their emir...

1 Like

Re: Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi by sarrki(m): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Though not justifying the recent carnage, less media coverage of action by either warring parties for whatsoever reason is just not a solution.

Morning boss

The carnage in Mambila is between Fulani and Fulani

It was a Royal chieftaincy title issue

In the warring parties you have Muslim as the leaders of the 2 groups

The Muslim and Christian in both group associate with their clan

It was total Fulani versus Fulani

Either be a Christian Fulani or Muslim Fulani they are all Fulani.

Sanusi lamido sanusi missed it

I am been justified now that sanusi did not mean well for Nigeria

I stand to be corrected
Re: Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi by hungryboy(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

this one don rush to conclude without reading Taraba state Governor's reply to Emir Sanusi's speech
Re: Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi by sarrki(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

True.

But which Government?State?Federal? The number looks inflated to me though.

The Taraba State is pointing hands at the Fulani,and that they carried out the killings.

Who is telling the truth?

FG is to be blamed

Boss Mambila is a border town with less than 55km from serti barracks in baruwa gashaka local government

I once worked in taraba ,Adamawa, gombe and Benue

I have in depth knowledge virtually all the states in Nigeria
Re: Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi by hungryboy(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
In other words, Fulani heardsmen will not stop until the head count equals 800.

So 80 + 53 + 31 = 164

You guys are still owing fulani men 636 heads.

If they don't get it in Benue, they will seek from Nassarawa, Taraba, Jigawa and maybe Niger.

Funny peeps and their emir...
this guys are like cultists, the will always support their own even when the are in the wrong.
Just the other day, after a dozen or so Fulanis were killed in Numan , The Sultan of Sokoto was warning us that, we should not mistaken the Fulanis patience for weakness.
Re: Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi by rainview(m): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2018
sarrki:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!!!!!

"...Some months ago in Mambilla, in one weekend, over 800 Fulani were murdered by Mambilla militias. The papers did not even go there to cover the story. Most of those wiped out were women, infants and the elderly...In one case, a pregnant woman was killed, her stomach was ripped open and the baby was brought out and slaughtered.

I personally handed over to the Federal Government a dossier with the names and pictures of the 800 or so people slaughtered as well as the names and addresses of persons known to have participated in these acts of ethnic cleansing..."

~Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

Oga stop calling the name of the Lord in vain if u have nothing convincing to say.
Re: Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi by HungerBAD: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2018
sarrki:

FG is to be blamed

Boss Mambila is a border town with less than 55km from serti barracks in baruwa gashaka local government

I once worked in taraba ,Adamawa, gombe and Benue

I have in depth knowledge virtually all the states in Nigeria

Okay.

My biggest worry is their source of arms and ammunition. Somebody is supplying them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi by sarrki(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

Okay.

My biggest worry is their source of arms and ammunition. Somebody is supplying them.

Baba They are well armed

Seriously Armed

The leaders of sect, Religion and tribe in the north armed their subjects

The truth is the north are divided by religion

Both side love blood

That's the plain truth boss

I was born in the north ,grew up there before moving out

The truth is they both fanned hatred speech and religious intolerance ( Christian and Muslim in the north)

Only few that have lived outside the north

1 Like

Re: Over 800 Fulani's Were Killed In Mambila The Media Turned Blind Eyes. Sanusi by Mynd44: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2018

(1)

Batchal Lawals Arrest Is A Scam!! — Reno Omokiri / Why We Demolished Factional APC Building – Kaduna Govt / Keke Napep Ambulances Launched In Ebonyi State As Nigerians React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.