Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

21st Century Technologies Has Started Inviting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 21st Century Technologies Has Started Inviting (1215 Views)

U Connect Inviting For Interview As Direct Sales Executive / Dpr Has Started Inviting / Intercontinental Bank Has Started Inviting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Technologies Has Started Inviting by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2007
Teniscol, a subsidiary of21st Century Technologies has started inviting for their test, have they invited you?
Re: 21st Century Technologies Has Started Inviting by bobocj(m): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2007
how did u apply and how can we apply? if online wat is their website. when is the test date and venue. pls reply
Re: 21st Century Technologies Has Started Inviting by Dazzling: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2007
hi guys, in as much as we nid jobs to meet our immediate needs and to avoid being liabilities to our families. before we embark on job interview in any coy, pls make enquiries on how the management treats staff, packages, if they keep to their promise after employing the candidate etc.

if it is the same 21st century technolgies that my friends told me not to work for and i insisted and lgot my hand burnt. it is better to stay at hme than to wrk for them. this is a real life story. xcept it is another company with the same name.

the blessings of the LORD makes rich and will not add sorrow to us in JESUS name Amen!

luv ya all!

(1) (Reply)

How Was The Police Asp Cadet Interview? / Any Idea How Much Niger Insurance Plc Pays Fresh Graduate? / Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.