Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,874 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos (56302 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) / The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Young03(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:
In as much that i appreciate this pictures,i observed somethings.....

1-- It was said that the woman carring oxygen cant see,how come she was on the drivers seat inside the car on the express?
2-- Do we now have camera men standing in traffic taking photos?

I dont want to say this was staged because i just expressed my views on the picture.

Right hand drive bro

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by uzuz(f): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:

1-- It was said that the woman carring oxygen cant see,how come she was on the drivers seat inside the car on the express?

I dont want to say this was staged because i just expressed my views on the picture.

1, right hand drive oga....
2, just like you, many people have phones and "strangely" phones have camera!

3 Likes

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by efilefun(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bro calm down this is 2016, Driver seat aint always in that position and last i checked those names don't sound Nigerian, about the picture, i noticed a hand shaking the dude and that pic ain't when he initially begged for money cuz the reaction on his face says it all( already in tears)
sheedy407:

1 Like

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by donshaddow(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:

Don't be naive... Try using google. List of left- & right-driving countries - World Standards. https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.worldstandards.eu/cars/list-of-left-driving-countries/&ved=0ahUKEwj7v-2JquLQAhXEfRoKHQv4DUgQFggYMAA&usg=AFQjCNEGjZBMFk4OYGttwf5851vlD7_S0g&sig2=uNlkd518bIS4VNrO1wv_1Q

1 Like

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by sheedy407(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Gavel:

Right hand drive, sir.
Cant you see there is a key on that door?
Thats the drivers side
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
touching.
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by drawbag80: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Akaujaa(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=sheedy407 post=51717256]In as much that i appreciate this pictures,i observed somethings.....

Before you quote abt the right hand drive,the picture was taken in Africa[/quot
I thought of this too but am not reaching a conclusion yet...
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by drawbag80: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
[left][/left]
sheedy407:

Before you quote abt the right hand drive,the picture was taken in Africa
... The place is Kenya, it's right hand drive there.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by femi4: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:

You mean we don't have RHD vehicles in Africa?

1 Like

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Delonn(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:

Why are you talking like this? Who says it's only left hand drive we have all over the World? UK, SA, INDIA and some other Countries uses right hand drive. Again who said a camera man did snapped the photos? We have camera phones and and other electronics devices that could have been used by a passerby to snap the photos. The earlier post never stated it happened in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:

Send

Thanks iPhone auto correct at times might be funny

1 Like

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by wadetaw202: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
3rdavefarms:
And the Bible says he sent his word .... "and his word healed them" i stand as an ambassador for christ and send his word to them both ..

The boy is not sick
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by femi4: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
donigspain:
It's actually left hand RHD. Kenyans drive on the left hand side while Nigerians drive on the right hand side.
Its right hand so they drive on the left side of the lane except when overtaking.

In Nigeria, the steering position is on the left, so we drive on the right side of the lane except when overtaking
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
Been broke is a finicial sickness
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
checks hands legs teeth lungs .......upon all my bad things I still healthy.....Jehovah thank you oooooooo. Atheists stay off else I'll bite you like booli

1 Like

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by francisbarrack(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
3rdavefarms:
And the Bible says he sent his word .... "and his word healed them" i stand as an ambassador for christ and send his word to them both ..

Amen IJN n we looking upto God for something.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by emymeeky: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:

Ml I believe your phone has a camera
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by OgatheTop: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
No matter one's condition.

Some people are qoinq throuqh worse.

*Cleans eyes....I'm in tears embarassed embarassed

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:

my thought exactly
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:

Ignorance. Kenya and South Africa are RHD countries. See their names on the Facebook post, they are obviously from one of these countries.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Cavenchy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:

This is probably a RHD vehicle(Yes some African countries use 'em) and the woman might not be seated on the driver's seat. First of all, a RHD vehicle would be moving forward on the left side of traffic. Based on this, you can observe the lady is on the seat closer to the curb/pedestrian corner(I know it is, from the number of pedestrians you can see at that corner in the photo -posted by OP) which is usually why its called a passenger's seat(Cos a passenger would be getting in from the curb/pedestrian lane not from the middle of the road). A driver's seat is supposed to be the one closer to the middle of the road not the sidewalk. Hope this clarifies that.

Alternatively, take a look at this photo(attached) and observe the position of the pedestrian trying to get in a Black Cab (UK Taxi - RHD). The driver is on the other side of the cab(not seen), while the pedestrian is on the curb/sidewalk closer to the passenger seat.

Photo source: Mirror.co.uk

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by moshino(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Adaowerri111:
naija and arrangee, don't be surprise ....another olajumoke ish

If it's "arrangee" as you said, I pray that God will bless you abundantly, but if it's NOT "arrangee" as you said, then may God transfer both the woman's and the boy's sufferings to you for the rest of your life, I pray this In Jesus Name, Amen!
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Adaowerri111: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
moshino:

If it's "arrangee" as you said, I pray that God will bless you abundantly, but if it's NOT "arrangee" as you said, then may God transfer both the woman's and the boy's sufferings to you for the rest of your life, I pray this In Jesus Name, Amen!

The woman can't see but can drive Abeg get sense bross, Go learn how to pray, you should start with if it's arrangee the sufferings they are trying to portray should be your portion and if not it should be mine, that's how you're suppose to go about your prayer
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by daplus2015(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:

Detective-esq observations but this didn't happen in Nigeria. It's likely to be one of those African nations that use Right-Hand-Drive vehicles.
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Adaowerri111: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
AntiHater:

Heartless mofo, u no just get sense.

King Solomon wey get sense look picture, read story and apply your sense
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by avicky(f): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:

My thoughts exactly. And here the woman is blind but she was on the steering. How can a blind woman drive.?

Maybe she was at the passenger's seat. But I saw her close to a steering. It is well.
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by avicky(f): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
daplus2015:

Detective-esq observations but this didn't happen in Nigeria. It's likely to be one of those African nations that use Right-Hand-Drive vehicles.
So a blind woman can drive? shocked
How is it done. Please explicate.
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by buffalowings: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
jennybright:
send your healing power upon her oh Lord and restore her original body. Amen

No

Get her the best medical service available undecided
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by moshino(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Adaowerri111:

The woman can't see but can drive Abeg get sense bross, Go learn how to pray, you should start with if it's arrangee the sufferings they are trying to portray should be your portion and if not it should be mine, that's how you're suppose to go about your prayer

It is obvious you do not know what sense nor brain is, and how they are used. First, you called it 'naija arrangee', where did the original story mention it was in Naija, and where in the original story did it say that the woman is BLIND? Second, where did you see the woman DRIVING, or did you only see her seating in the front seat, and the maggot in your head conjured up a picture of her driving. Third, many people with less than perfect vision still drive everyday all over the world, you have to be LEGALLY BLIND in both eyes, to not be able to see. I don't expect you to understand any of these, because the maggot in your head as brain, cannot decipher those facts, so wallow in your ignorance and stupor.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by uzuz(f): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:

Cant you see there is a key on that door?
Thats the drivers side

Are you kidding me? There is no key on the passenger's side? Are you freak-ing kidding me??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / Adenike, Ibadan Polytechnic Student Whose Legs Were Cut Off (photos) / Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.