Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day (30339 Views)

Boris Johnson Under Fire For 'Confused' Lockdown Strategy Speech / Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice / Lessons From Liberia's President-elect, George Weah's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day by onatisi(m): 4:46am On Dec 08, 2016
Chartey:

E be like sey Nana dey come like kakai lol.
Abeg make I meet u later for money matters jare.
No problem.
Onatisi@zoho.com
Re: Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day by stepo707: 6:03am On Dec 08, 2016
onatisi:

Bros results don change to change oooo
Npp is massively leading now
Where can one see the results online?
Also no I will be coming to Ghana on 20th this month's and I have some questions.i will pm you.thanks
Re: Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day by onatisi(m): 6:05am On Dec 08, 2016
stepo707:

Also no I will be coming to Ghana on 20th this month's and I have some questions.i will pm you.thanks
onatisi@zoho.com
Re: Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2016
Really surprised to see so many Ghanians on Nairaland. Dont you guys have a similar platform for your country?
Re: Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day by Just30: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2016
stepo707:

please don't come you will only add up to our own challenges

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day by Swanzi(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2016
sweery:
The NPP candidate is promising change lool grin grin grin Ghanians 'shine your eyes' oo change has two forms.Positive and Negative.

Experience is never the best teacher Observation is.So don't make unwise decisions.

Anyway let the people's choice happen.

Don't worry dear Ghana's change is different

FTC grin grin wink
Re: Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day by iamord(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2016
is this,suppose to be news do Nigeria and Ghana share the same destiny ??... bs

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day by iamord(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Ghanaians you people had better think twice and shine your eyes on who to vote for because the devil you know is better than the angel you do not know.
you seem to be conversant about the Ghanaian politico sphere. so what do you know about it?

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day by iamord(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2016
PetroDolla3:
Nigerians should leave Ghanaians alone to make whatever decision they think is best for their country! Ghanaians never interfered in nigeria's political process or elections, so why the fvck do nigerians think they have a right to offer an opinion on what choice Ghanaians should make? If the same Ghanaians who voted for the same party 4years ago are pushing for change this time, common sense expects non-Ghanaians to respect that viewpoint. What is this nonsense warning from busybody nigerians to Ghanaians about changing the current corrupt and incompetent president? Make una take time oooh?
you have said it all.. sad part is that a lot of them have no idea about Ghana politics but feel when they hear the word change its synonymous to them. how foolish

4 Likes

Re: Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day by Krosslife(m): 10:53am On Dec 08, 2016
I urge Ghanaians to vote for change they can believe in not change by deception.

Change that has meaningful impact and delivers the dividends of democracy to the people is a change indeed!
Re: Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day by onatisi(m): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2016
Really really tight race
Anything can happen
Re: Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day by V0lv0(f): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
onatisi:
Really really tight race
Anything can happen

It's funny how Nigerians want Mahama to win. A lot are scared if Nana wins why is that?
Re: Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day by playboy19(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
onatisi:

Celebrations have already started. Mahama even won in achim.

My man, how market? I told you we'd get back to discussion after the results are out? You see for yourself now? People will always always vote for change regardless of who is preaching it. It's a psychological sh!t.
Re: Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day by onatisi(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
playboy19:

My man, how market? I told you we'd get back to discussion after the results are out? You see for yourself now? People will always always vote for change regardless of who is preaching it. It's a psychological sh!t.
My guy,the mood is electrifying.the atmosphere is just fun filled.I wish Nigerians can learn a lot from Ghana in terms of politics. Both the losing party and winning party supporters are dancing together and the most surprising thing is that the supporters of the winning party are actually dancing to the campaign song of the losing party and both supporters are covering themselves in the winning party flag. Showing that it isn't any party that won but rather Ghanaians and Ghana

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister / Protesters Storms Venezuela National Assembly, Beat Politicians To Pulp(photos) / Man Arrested With Loaded Gun and Fake Inauguration Credentials In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.