Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Diamond, First And Fidelity Banks Website Review. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Diamond, First And Fidelity Banks Website Review. (621 Views)

Website Review / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Requesting a Website Review: PresentDangerOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond, First And Fidelity Banks Website Review. by HC: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2009
I noticed the above-named banks just revamped their websites, i guess all them banks are gunning for the No1 spot on the web jurists rating.

Check out the websites:

http://www.diamondbank.com/

http://www.fidelitybankplc.com/

http://www.firstbanknigeria.com/

Note that Zenith Bank came first last year and still maintains the same website. ( http://www.zenithbank.com/ )

What do you guys think?

Yawa and Dual Core, you reviews are highly welcome. LOL
Re: Diamond, First And Fidelity Banks Website Review. by yawatide(f): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2009
Based on home page, I like fidelity's best.

I dropped diamond cos I think the "webmaster(s)" took his eye off the ball with respect to what the site is for - the customer.

It has way too much "wow" effects, via mootools and jquery.  I am always afraid to hover over a navigational link as each time I do, the screen goes dark.  In fact, I think he/she paid so much attention to special effects that they lost site one one obvious quirk on the home page - search for "Recently Visited Pages" and note the url in orange.  To make matters worse, click the link.

Geez!
Re: Diamond, First And Fidelity Banks Website Review. by HC: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2009
Nice one Yawa, i also like Fidelity Bank. Although, I've not explored the functionality of the website.
Re: Diamond, First And Fidelity Banks Website Review. by Cactus(m): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2009
Hm not doing this again.

Their websites are just there

They can say they have a site finish
Re: Diamond, First And Fidelity Banks Website Review. by yawatide(f): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2009
Cactus, u never update us now, How go dey go? tongue
Re: Diamond, First And Fidelity Banks Website Review. by Cactus(m): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
men sorry oh,

am in port harcout now, on business trip to see what the headquarters operation is like

will send you a mail
Re: Diamond, First And Fidelity Banks Website Review. by DualCore1: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2009
Cactus:

am in port harcout now,
ah hell na! who letchu into ma cidy without ma approval. so where u at in the cidy? please never miss the 5 minutes Militancy Briefing at omagwa airport.
Re: Diamond, First And Fidelity Banks Website Review. by jeshurun07: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
nice one on the diamond bank as in too many effects on the page, the footer effect is quite unnecessary. would have done better elsewhere.

as per fidelity its good, simple, not much flash,
all flash content has a message to the customers (very important)nice layout, lovely brand colors but no border around the white background layer, that would have enhanced the page much more and if more pics were added to the other pages , that would have made them more interesting cool cool cool in all it's quite cool. Nice work.

As for first bank, the elephant at the top right just kept walking wonder where it's going?
and it took quite a while for the page to load and also some of the pics look stretched out- not good shocked shocked shocked.
although the colors were OK, the website is very business-like.
My opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Folks, Kindly Review This Site. / Starting A Comprehensive Wap Project / Limited Time Offer - .info Domain N900/yr Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.