Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Share Your Worst Cooking Disaster(s) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Share Your Worst Cooking Disaster(s) (869 Views)

What's That Worst Mistake You Ever Made While Cooking? / What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? / 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worst Cooking Disaster(s) by DRIFTyKING(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Most of you might have come across this old tweet where a Twitter user shared her worst cooking disaster.

And i remembered the day i put raw egg inside water. i had a lot of sisters and my mum never allowed me into the kitchen, so i never knew how alot of food were prepared.

on that fateful day i wanted to cook egg for indomie, so i brought out the eggs, broke them and poured the raw egg into a bowl, then brought a pot filled it with water and put it on the gas.

And then poured the egg inside. what happened next is why i will never forget that day. a cooking disaster.

what of you, any experience you would like to share?

Re: Share Your Worst Cooking Disaster(s) by igraman(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
booked
Re: Share Your Worst Cooking Disaster(s) by Brymo: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
It was during my undergraduate days. I thought I just discovered a nice combo. Sweet potatoes and beans, it was a recipe prepared by one ajegunle boy at that time, we ate d hell out of this stuff. When I came back home from skul, I was sweet potatoes and beans is heaven, my mum knew I hate beans, she was puzzled and she told me, you gonna cook that your sweet potatoes. I prepared the combo, that nite, oh boy! Everybody took a taste and was like, wetin be this!
It was funny then oh! I warm and ate dat meal for like.... I can't remember naw. It was like a dream that day, I didn't know that hunger played and huge factor in me liking that Cambo at skul dat time.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Cooking Disaster(s) by Tynasparks(f): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lmao... Following grin
Re: Share Your Worst Cooking Disaster(s) by Amber7(f): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Looolz gringrin
That lady tried. She just suffered that poor animal.
Re: Share Your Worst Cooking Disaster(s) by DRIFTyKING(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2016
nice one , hunger can make you do strange things when it comes to cooking
Brymo:
It was during my undergraduate days. I thought I just discovered a nice combo. Sweet potatoes and beans, it was a recipe prepared by one ajegunle boy at that time, we ate d hell out of this stuff. When I came back home from skul, I was sweet potatoes and beans is heaven, my mum knew I hate beans, she was puzzled and she told me, you gonna cook that your sweet potatoes. I prepared the combo, that nite, oh boy! Everybody took a taste and was like, wetin be this!
It was funny then oh! I warm and ate dat meal for like.... I can't remember naw. It was like a dream that day, I didn't know that hunger played and huge factor in me liking that Cambo at skul dat time.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Family Foods Available To Celebrate December / What You Should Know About Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Nearly Died From Too Much Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.