|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,108,625 members, 7,671,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 09 December 2023 at 05:53 AM
Nigerian AGIP Exploration Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020 / 2019 Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme. / Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2019 (2) (3) (4)
|2016 / 2017 Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme by Mc4larin: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2016|
About Lagos State Scholarship Board
The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matters within the state.
It grants Scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary institutions for full time studies in order to assist these students financially.
Before Applying Please Read
Applicant must be a Lagos State Indigene studying in any tertiary institutions across the country
All applicants are required to make a Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship through the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Alausa Secretariat.
Then take the treasury receipt to the Lagos State Scholarship Board to secure their secret voucher pins for online application. Application will not be processed without evidence of treasury receipt.
Ensure you correctly fill in the application form and click on "Apply Now" button to complete your application.
Applications will be done through this portal only, hard copy applications will not be processed.
Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test on 7th and 8th February, 2017 will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the portal.
Carefully read the Requirement/Eligibility, How To Apply and Frequently Asked Questions pages for more details
PROCESS FOR ELIGIBILITY FOR LOCAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR LAGOS STATE INDIGENES ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution for postgraduate studies (Masters or Doctorate).
2. All Post-graduate applicants:
i. Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must have graduated with a minimum of 4.9/7.0 at undergraduate level
ii. Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must have graduated a minimum of 3.5/5.0 at undergraduate level
3. All applicants must be in their first year or above
4. All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
5. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba
6. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
7. All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Block 5, 3rd Floor, Alausa Secretariat.
8. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
i. Admission Letter
ii. Valid ID Card
iii. Letter of identification from Oba
iv. Letter of identification from Local Government
v. SSCE result
vi. Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
vii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
viii. Certificate or Result statement from school stating graduating results clearly
ix. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
x. Masters Degree Certificate ( PHD applicants only)
9. Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test on 7th and 8th Febuary, 2017 conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.
10. Successful applicants will be contacted for oral interview
11. Application deadline is 23rd December 2016.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have purchased a Scholarship application form (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Block 5, 3rd Floor, Alausa Secretariat then secure your Voucher pin from the Scholarship Board office. Thereafter, have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
Treasury receipt of N2,000 for the scholarship form
Valid Identity Card
Letter of identification from Oba
Letter of identification from Local Government
LASSRA Registration card
Certificate or Result statement from school stating graduating results clearly
2. Ensure that information are filled accurately to avoid mix up after application
3. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
4. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on "Apply Now" tab.
2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/lssbpostgraduate to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click "Apply Now" to submit information and provide the secret voucher pin and LASSRA Number in the appropriate column
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
To secure your voucher pin proceed to the Lagos Scholarship Board office, 254 Ipaja road, Agege, Lagos and show them your treasury receipt.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
|Re: 2016 / 2017 Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme by johnogunleye22: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2018|
what is happen about this year scholarship, why the delay in the payment, after doing documentation over 2 weeks now, Lagos state govt pls, do something about it.
|Re: 2016 / 2017 Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme by johnogunleye22: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2018|
any news on 2017/2018 scholarship.
|Re: 2016 / 2017 Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme by johnogunleye22: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2018|
pls, anybody with update on local scholarship for 2017/2018 payment.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52