Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Marketing Nigerian Properties In Europe And America - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Marketing Nigerian Properties In Europe And America (713 Views)

For Your Mortgage Loan To Buy Properties In Lagos & Abuja / How To Buy Shares In Industries In Europe And Get Paid Dividends Monthly. / Nearly Clothes From The Uk And America -must Sell Quickly 250-500 Naira Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Nigerian Properties In Europe And America by oguntala(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2007
hello all, i would like to introduce you all to www.propertyinnigeria.com the first company to actively promote Nigerian properties in Europe and America. I have a question i would appreciate your input on, why is there no active representation of properties in North and East and there currently is in the west?

(1) (Reply)

Any Body For Mongrammy, Heat-transfer On Shirts & Caps / Business Directory! Get Enlisted Now / Free Webhosting Using The New Cms From Otunazero.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.