Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari (2324 Views)

#LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times / How Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by wwwkaycom(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Outgoing Ondo State governor, Olusegun Mimiko, was the arrowhead of the claim that Muhammadu
Buhari, at the time the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, did not have the
West African School Certificate (WASC), a senior minister under former President Goodluck
Jonathan has revealed to SaharaReporters.
According to the account, Dr. Mimiko then approached the then Attorney General of the Federation,
Mohammed Bello Adoke, to issue a fiat to a lawyer from Ondo State to commence legal proceedings
against Buhari, with a view to disqualifying him as a candidate.
Bello, reportedly now on self-exile in Holland, reportedly asked President Jonathan if he knew of the plan
by Mimiko to prosecute Buhari for not having a WAEC certificate, but Jonathan was non-committal. That
made Bello to advise against the idea, saying that by having been Head of State, an Army General and
attending the War College, Buhari already had more qualifications than the WASC.
However, Mimiko decided to take matters into his own hands by funding a myriad of lawsuits to
disqualify Buhari using Ondo State funds to enable several groups and lawyers to file multiple lawsuits.
The former minister, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Mimiko was one of the hawks who
pushed Jonathan to do lots of “crazy” things, including at one point asking Jonathan to order the arrest
of Buhari over unproven allegations that he was aiding Boko Haram insurgents.
http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/07/how-governor-mimiko-funded-certificate-legal-warfare-against-buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by sarrki(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mimiko go and enjoy your loot

Wait for karma

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by sarrki(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
I said it that Gej is a woeful failure

If he will listen to Mimiko

That's why he failed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by wwwkaycom(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
How will he be able to pay salaries after wasting his state's money on frivolities, its good riddance for the Iroko of Ondo State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by sarrki(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
wwwkaycom:
How will he be able to pay salaries after wasting his state's money on frivolities, its good riddance for the Iroko of Ondo State.

Gej is the problem

No wisdom at all listening to Mimiko

Is part of the wonders of the world

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by krasican(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
now i see why he cannot pay -----?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by Cadamlk: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
If this story is true, i will not be suprised all. That man is a true definition of evil. If you see Mimiko and a snake please avoid Mimiko first before the snake. The man is like a rat that eat your leg and blows it.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by Izonpikin: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

That's why he failed
where is buharis cert

Is mimiko hiding it?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Izonpikin:
where is buharis cert

I don't know why we have a lot of educated illiterate

Around.

Some one is a student of war college

The PhD holder what did he achieved

Most of us are backward coz the only thing they believe

In is western education

Illetracy is not about western education alone

Spare me this yearn abeg

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by Izonpikin: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

I don't know why we have a lot of educated illiterate

Around.

Some one is a student of war college

The PhD holder what did he achieved

Most of us are backward coz the only thing they believe

In is western education

Illetracy is not about western education alone

Spare me this yearn abeg
what is war college??..

Buhari swore he had a waec cert...where is it??,..

You are the illiterate here... angry

Your president doesn't have a waec cert and you're here olodoishly supporting him...

Shame no dey reash you

Not knowing buhari is an expired product baffles me about you kind... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
Izonpikin:
what is war college??..

Your president doesn't have a waec cert and you're here olodoishly supporting him...

Shame no dey reash you

With all the acquired certificates

Pmb is your president

Your hatred is Bourne out of that zoology failure guy

Nothing more to add

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by Izonpikin: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

Pmb is your president

Nothing more to add
so you have shifted...the lying old man swore he had one..nonsense..

One day buhari will tell you to lick his assss and you would oblige... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
Izonpikin:
so you have shifted...the lying old man swore he had one..nonsense..

One day buhari will tell you to lick his assss and you would oblige... undecided

Bros I don't know you with gutter language

Calm down

Let's be objective

It's a conversation I must not believe in what you believe

We are more than 160million in nigeria

We can't all be thinking same way

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Now I know why he could not perform as governor.
Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by iluvdonjazzy: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mimiko is a slow poison right from time
Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by doctokwus: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
A surprse.Why wud Mimiko have sponsored that kind of failed project when his office,himself as at then was not so outwardly antagonistic to a Buhari presidency to fear such an outcome.

1 Like

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by Omexonomy: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Izonpikin:
where is buharis cert

ask your ineffectual buffoon.
He just confirmed how foolish his disciples is that always ask for a former head of state certificate and international graduate from war college.
Hmmm

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by Izonpikin: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
ask your ineffectual buffoon.
He just confirmed how foolish his disciples is that always ask for a former head of state certificate and international graduate from war college.
Hmmm
buhari said he had waec cert..where is it you freak
Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by Izonpikin: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

Bros I don't know you with gutter language

Calm down

Let's be objective

It's a conversation I must not believe in what you believe

We are more than 160million in nigeria

We can't all be thinking same way
how can we all not think the same way and we expect to achieve anything in this country... angry

I am so angry that many educated people won't and can't probe the illiterate we have as a president..what have we done to deserve this madness
Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by RZArecta(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

That's why he failed
cheesy glorified houseboy pls keep up the hustle
Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by policy12: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Who funded the campaign against Gej?
Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by morbeta(m): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Why is this coming out now! Cos mimiko has become political leper.
Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by MeAboki(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

Pmb is your president

Nothing more to add

There are many like him, their hatred always seems to overcome their reasoning; he still thinks he is more intelligent and knowledgeable than the former attorney general, who after looking into the matter and studying it from all possible angles and its different ramifications advised GEJ against pursuing it; yet these guys are up till now foolishly shouting Buhari where your certificate.

He forgot that the matter actually went to court and eventually the plaintiff voluntarily gave up for want of will and grounds to pursue it further.

Does he think he loves the presidency for GEJ more than GEJ himself or his party the PDP - even so, GEJ and all the brains behind him were able to see the futility of the matter; yet ironically, he and many like him still can't - ppl like that are often a lost cause not worth arguing with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by BrutalJab: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

Pmb is your president
Nothing more to add
This ur job must be really tiresome but I don't envy you at all.
When these coming storm finally arrives, pray I don't see you.
Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by kcnwaigbo: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmm tell me something!!! Was it Mimiko that hid Buhari's certificate? Why dosent he just produce the certificate or get a confirmation from Waec to end this matter once and for all and shame his enemies
Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by kcnwaigbo: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sahara reporters well done for telling us how mimiko funded Buhari's certificate legal battle, now we are still waiting for what happened to the damn imaginary certificate!!! Kindly use your magical "investigative" expertise to tell us where the certificate is and what happened to it
Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by babdap: 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Was this the reason PDP lost in Ondo State, #paythesalariesyouowed.
Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by kaypound(m): 2:12am On Dec 08, 2016
Mimiko's corruption media trials don dey do press up....
Soon his own film go soon enter our cinema.
Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by naijaking1: 2:17am On Dec 08, 2016
GEJ's record of non-committal is just astounding!
Do we really need such a spineless president
Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by wwwkaycom(m): 4:50am On Dec 08, 2016
kaypound:
Mimiko's corruption media trials don dey do press up....
Soon his own film go soon enter our cinema.
By the time Mimiko's records are opened, every Nigerian will discover that these formal governors going thru trial in various courts are small boys in terms of stealing, Mimiko na super man. He squandered so much money on issues that have no bearing on his state.
Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by ivandragon: 7:20am On Dec 08, 2016
Izonpikin:
what is war college??..

Shame no dey reash you

a few months ago, the Army recruited over 300 so called vigilantes in the North East, all hausa-fulani & without the requisite qualifications to be elementary cadets not to talk of being recruits in the Army.

in 25 years, a couple of these people will be maneuvered to attain the height of their careers by using quota system & catchment areas to advance without attaining the 'basic' qualification that was required ab initio.

then when matters come full cycle, some clowns will start saying that since he is now a general & after attending courses that do not require you to show firm evidence of your basic qualifications, they cannot be questioned.

I wonder how difficult it is to just show your WAEC, if for nothing else than to shut up detractors.

they rather go the long route of lies, excuses & misdirected blames.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Boycott Peace Mass Transit / Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye's School Mate Finally Reveals The Truth / IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.