Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari (2335 Views)

#LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times / How Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Governor Mimiko Funded The Certificate Legal Warfare Against Buhari by Izonpikin: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2016
ivandragon:

a few months ago, the Army recruited over 300 so called vigilantes in the North East, all hausa-fulani & without the requisite qualifications to be elementary cadets not to talk of being recruits in the Army.

in 25 years, a couple of these people will be maneuvered to attain the height of their careers by using quota system & catchment areas to advance without attaining the 'basic' qualification that was required ab initio.

then when matters come full cycle, some clowns will start saying that since he is now a general & after attending courses that do not require you to show firm evidence of your basic qualifications, they cannot be questioned.

I wonder how difficult it is to just show your WAEC, if for nothing else than to shut up detractors.

they rather go the long route of lies, excuses & misdirected blames.
my brother help me..i just tire...these clowns keep mentioning war college whilst buhari lied he had a waec cert but couldn't produce it till this moment...

This same nitwits say they voted for change...nigeria is indeed finished and useless... angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Boycott Peace Mass Transit / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) / Buhari, APC Move To Stop Defection Of Kwankwaso, Saraki, Ortom To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.