Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

"I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari (16139 Views)

Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) / Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2016
balanceofterror1:
But your ZOMBIES said that all the expensive outfits you've been using since you became first lady were gifts. Now that you've proved them wrong, can you tell us where you stole the money for those expensive outfits. @ least, I have seen wrist watch of #24mil.on you.
was wondering too o,this government and people associated with it can lie for Africa sha
Re: "I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari by 4peace(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2016
erico2k2:

That could not loan the husband money to buy nomination form?

It like asking a billionaire why seeking loan from bank dude
Re: "I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari by balanceofterror1(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2016
mapet:

Predictably you've asked a daft question? While she's answered the question bothering on her position on gratification, it will also serve you better to ask her questions bothering on "Grace" and "Class", something clearly lacking in her immediate predecessor

Nothing to ask her anymore, we have made our conclusion on this matter, we agree that she don't accept gifts but donations and bribes bearing in mind what happened during her book launch and one of her trips to America with her daughter. Go hang yaaself if you're bittered.
Re: "I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari by mapet: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2016
balanceofterror1:

Nothing to ask her anymore, we have made our conclusion on this matter, we agree that she don't accept gifts but donations and bribes bearing in mind what happened during her book launch and one of her trips to America with her daughter. Go hang yaaself if you're bittered.

ayam bittered? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Look up here and your words are exact definition of "bittered"
Re: "I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari by balanceofterror1(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2016
2dugged:
was wondering too o,this government and people associated with it can lie for Africa sha

She's a politician, if she don't accept gifts, donations and bribes won't be far from her. The last time she traveled to America with her daughter, Nigerians shouted on why she should waste such money on jamboree travel. She responded that it's not govnt money that was used for her travel but was sponsored by some organisations. So what do you call this, if it's not gift?.
Re: "I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari by funnix: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2016
[sub][/sub][quote author=lilprinze post=51726834]So were dose she get money to buy all the expensive watches and clothes she wears. Buhari and APC are the biggest scam Nigeria has ever encountered.

Was she poor before she become the firstlady?where does all those celebs got there money to build and buy all those expensive clothes and cars? They are not better than her
Re: "I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2016
balanceofterror1:

She's a politician, if she don't accept gifts, donations and bribes won't be far from her. The last time she traveled to America with her daughter, Nigerians shouted on why she should waste such money on jamboree travel. She responded that it's not govnt money that was used for her travel but was sponsored by some organisations. So what do you call this, if it's not gift?.
I think zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria will have an answer to this question
Re: "I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari by balanceofterror1(m): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2016
mapet:

ayam bittered? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Look up here and your words are exact definition of "bittered"

Re: "I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2016
Thank you jere my sister, It is better to be in the kitchen than to be a Kwarapt #DAMN.
Re: "I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari by mapet: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=balanceofterror1 post=51737335][/quote]

I agree with you, especially since you're looking at the mirror
Re: "I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari by nkemdave(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2016
This is what happens when you are trying to please your anti-corruption cruel #Madam_Bubu.
Re: "I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari by alaskido(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2016
Hmmmm...., story for the gods. Them never give her the irresistible gift. Everybody has a price.
Re: "I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari by DucheSsMerezz(f): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) / Dangaladima Withdraws As Faisal's Surety, Forfeits ₦60 Million Bail Bond / Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.