Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Why I Married Dele Giwa – Ita-giwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Married Dele Giwa – Ita-giwa (1312 Views)

Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) / Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Married Dele Giwa – Ita-giwa by ovyekuju(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
A former presidential special adviser, Senator Florence Ita-Giwa, on Wednesday disclosed that she fell in love and married Dele Giwa because of his Press Snaps column.

Dele Giwa, a former Editor-in-Chief of Newswatch magazine, was killed by a letter bomb on October 19, 1986.

Ita-Giwa, who spoke in a radio programme (Hit FM) in Calabar on Wednesday, said she became interested in journalistic write-ups as a result of the works of her mother, Beatrice Bassey-Ita and the likes of Peter Enahoro and Sam Amuka, among others.

She said that she got married to Dele Giwa just barely three weeks after first contact as a result of his intellectual prowess.

The former presidential adviser, who was responding to a question on her relationship with Dele Giwa, said that she followed him to his house on request on the first day that they met to know how he wrote his column.

Continue reading at http://www.bookspen.com/i-married-dele-giwa-ita-giwa/

Re: Why I Married Dele Giwa – Ita-giwa by Young03(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Gini wee Mezie?
Re: Why I Married Dele Giwa – Ita-giwa by goldbim(f): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Wow..ive learnt something tonight..never knew she was the late Dele Giwa's wife..cool cool..
Re: Why I Married Dele Giwa – Ita-giwa by rose4flower(f): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
goldbim:
Wow..ive learnt something tonight..never knew she was the late Dele Giwa's wife..cool cool..
Even Me I don't knw

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Dele Giwa – Ita-giwa by Airforce1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Long story

cant read all that.

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Most Interesting Celebrity Fights Of 2016 (photo) / Famous Webmaster Seun Osewa Pre Wedding Pictures With Girlfriend Of 11 Years / Young Billionaire Died And Was Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.