Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Solution To Phone Not Charging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Phone Not Charging (1700 Views)

How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 / Infinix Hot 4 Not Charging Except It Is Switched Off.. Help Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Phone Not Charging by Mustiboy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
it's a tecno y6. I thought it was d battery and I bought a new one but the problem persisted. now, the charging port has been replaced by an engineer but it's still the same. but what I noticed is that it gets hot whenever the charger is inserted. I've tried different original chargers but it's still the same.
the phone can be plugged for 5hrs and will just add about 3%. what's d cause? and what's the solution?
your help is needed guys
Re: Solution To Phone Not Charging by PhonePlanet(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mustiboy:
it's a tecno y6. I thought it was d battery and I bought a new one but the problem persisted. now, the charging port has been replaced by an engineer but it's still the same. but what I noticed is that it gets hot whenever the charger is inserted. I've tried different original chargers but it's still the same.
the phone can be plugged for 5hrs and will just add about 3%. what's d cause? and what's the solution?
your help is needed guys
it is a problem from the board/panel

2 Likes

Re: Solution To Phone Not Charging by Mustiboy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
PhonePlanet:
it is a problem from the board/panel
is there a solution, pls?
Re: Solution To Phone Not Charging by PhonePlanet(m): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mustiboy:
i am not a technician. its important you find a really expirenced one
Re: Solution To Phone Not Charging by PhonePlanet(m): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mustiboy:
Re: Solution To Phone Not Charging by Mustiboy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
PhonePlanet:

alright. muchas gracias
Re: Solution To Phone Not Charging by Mustiboy(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2016
somebody plz, any solution?
Re: Solution To Phone Not Charging by Mustiboy(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Na WA o. only one person contributed since. and I would be struggling to help with all I can in other people's posts. it's not fair o
Re: Solution To Phone Not Charging by zamanii: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
Something is wrong with your charging IC bro. It's not something you can do yourself lest you damage the phone. Like someone said, get an experienced technician for solution
Re: Solution To Phone Not Charging by Mustiboy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
zamanii:
Something is wrong with your charging IC bro. It's not something you can do yourself lest you damage the phone. Like someone said, get an experienced technician for solution
is the charging ic different from the charging port? cause I just got the charging port changed for me by an engineer but the problem persisted.
Re: Solution To Phone Not Charging by zamanii: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mustiboy:
is the charging ic different from the charging port? cause I just got the charging port changed for me by an engineer but the problem persisted.

Exactly. Very different from charging port, you can see the charging port but the IC is embedded on the panel/board of the phone
Re: Solution To Phone Not Charging by Dandsome: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mustiboy:

Yes there is, find a good repairer who will do it for u
Re: Solution To Phone Not Charging by Mustiboy(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Dandsome:

Yes there is, find a good repairer who will do it for u
thank you very much man. I I appreciate
Re: Solution To Phone Not Charging by Mustiboy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
zamanii:

Exactly. Very different from charging port, you can see the charging port but the IC is embedded on the panel/board of the phone
now, I understand. thanks
Re: Solution To Phone Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2016
Mustiboy:
your help is needed guys
Hello Mustiboy! For the problem we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center nearest to you and ask our colleagues there check it for you. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you need us send you contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Best Phone Between 20k And 23k / Aitel 6GB Data Offer For N1500 / How Can I Put Gta V On My Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.