Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Big Lies Church Leaders Tell In Nigeria (no. 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Big Lies Church Leaders Tell In Nigeria (no. 1) (628 Views)

Five Big Lies About Christmas. / Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Lies Church Leaders Tell In Nigeria (no. 1) by MiracleThinker: 2:39am On Dec 08, 2016
Lie No. 1 is that Poverty is Holiness and Godliness. I CHALLENGE Big Church Leaders and all Christians to a DEBATE on this topic.

I have Bible Quotations and Practical Evidences to support the following facts:

Big Church Leaders in Nigeria are RICH!!! Jesus Christ is RICH and had a TREASURER while he was on earth. Jesus Christ wants Christians to be RICH. Joseph of Arimathea, a DISCIPLE of Jesus Christ was RICH. Abraham was VERY RICH!

All Church projects, programmes and activities are funded with money! Bible did NOT say money is bad. It is the LOVE of Money (Greediness) and the NEGATIVE use of money that is BAD. Look around you and you will see rich people that are doing good with money.

Church Leaders are getting RICHER while Church Members are getting POORER! Does that make sense?

For More Details, Contact: Rev. Andrew Abhulimen @miraclethinkingministries.
Re: Big Lies Church Leaders Tell In Nigeria (no. 1) by austinesteve(m): 3:21am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Big Lies Church Leaders Tell In Nigeria (no. 1) by Dottore: 4:38am On Dec 08, 2016
*yawns* I only woke up to pee and stumbles on this.
Re: Big Lies Church Leaders Tell In Nigeria (no. 1) by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 08, 2016
I talk am, this boy no get zenx

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can Dance Naked For Ibori – Rev Ken / Is This Islamophobic Or Avoiding Islamic Contagion / My Initiation Into Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.