Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

MMM Just Blocked My Account. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Just Blocked My Account. (4404 Views)

MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Just Blocked My Account. by Jakasibo(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2016
Please i need help i was merged to provide help to two people 50k each and i was able to pay the first person which he confirmed but i was not able to pay the second person due to emergency so i clicked on " i refuse to pay" but after that my account was blocked. please MMM participants here should help me coz i want to know if they will unblock me because i have not even collected the one i paid. Please i need your advice.
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by makelove2m(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2016
Jakasibo:
Please i need help i was merged to provide help to two people 50k each and i was able to pay the first person which he confirmed but i was not able to pay the second person due to emergency so i clicked on " i refuse to pay" but after that my account was blocked. please MMM participants here should help me coz i want to know if they will unblock me because i have not even collected the one i paid. Please i need your advice.

just announce obituary for the one you just paid, seconday, start allover again, you no say, you no go fit do something you promise say you go fit do am and now, here you are, no mercy and time wasted in MMM, money making Machine don't wait for anyone that is broke like you are at the time of providing help to others so, sorry dear, see you in the burial ground for ur 50k wey loss

4 Likes

Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by Marcus2(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2016
how can you click on I refuse to pay when you read the consequence of refusing. that means your money is gone.

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by ovieigho(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2016
Jakasibo:
because u clicked 'I refused to pay' u will automatically be blocked but when u write passionate Letter to dem stating why u have refused to pay they will open ur acct with ur money intact

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2016
''I'm just thinking aloud..... What if we use the 2017 national budget to do MMM for three months? It may get us out of recession. Or what do you think?"

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by pweeryambre: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2016
makelove2m:

just announce obituary for the one you just paid, seconday, start allover again, you no say, you no go fit do something you promise say you go fit do am and now, here you are, no mercy and time wasted in MMM, money making Machine don't wait for anyone that is broke like you are at the time of providing help to others so, sorry dear, see you in the burial ground for ur 50k wey loss
LMAO ayaf died!! easy na
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2016
People should learn to diversify their investments. MMM UNITE.D pays 100% of your invested fund in just 30days(in bitcoin) with an anniversary bonus(if you register till 10th).

whatsapp me for detail
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by idris4r83(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2016
jane122:
''I'm just thinking aloud..... What if we use the 2017 national budget to do MMM for three months? It may get us out of recession. Or what do you think?"
werey! What if it crashes? That means deeper recession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by Dramadiddy(m): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2016
Jakasibo:
first of all why weren't you able to pay the second person?
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by Jakasibo(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2016
Dramadiddy:
first of all why weren't you able to pay the second person?
Something came up and is an emergency so i need money sought it out.
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by osolee(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2016
Jakasibo:
realityshot...come in
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by nickishire: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Please how long does it take for mmm support to reply to a message?
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by infogenius(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
nickishire:
Please how long does it take for mmm support to reply to a message?
Within 12 hrs
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by infogenius(m): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
ovieigho:
because u clicked 'I refused to pay' u will automatically be blocked but when u write passionate Letter to dem stating why u have refused to pay they will open ur acct with ur money intact
Best route to follow.

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by edunaking: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
broda,you know mmm have warned several times,that is why use your spare money is boldly written,not money for emergency purposes,my condolences sha,hope you get your money back.

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by Perfectscribe(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jakasibo:

Your case is trivial..... Very simple!...... I'll unblock your account within 24 hours for just $10....Contact me 0n 08038665444... Call or Whatsapp...
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by Dramadiddy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jakasibo:
you're breaking rules..it's supposed to be spare money.. now you're having issues.. create a ticket and write to support, at the end of your story add "I pledge and vow that this will never happen again" that statement can get you unblocked in hours
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jakasibo:
Join 'Get Help Worldwide'. More reliable. Click on my signature for my details.
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by BrutalJab: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jakasibo:

grin Same thing happened to me yesterday. You actually didn't follow the steps well.

I was unblocked that same yesterday.

Create a ticket and pick personal reasons as ur your heading.

Then tell them a touching story. At the concluding part, write :"" I want my account to be unblocked so I can keep providing help to the community and the world. Together we change the world""

Those are the killer points.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by osolee(m): 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
Why am I seeing dollyjoy on all mmm thread? angry angry
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by Mzgracie(f): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Perfectscribe:

Your case is trivial..... Very simple!...... I'll unblock your account within 24 hours for just $10....Contact me 0n 08038665444... Call or Whatsapp...

Choi!!

Bet why??
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by pointstores(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
well
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by divinelove(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jakasibo:

Chai u have lost d one u paid forever, it's a capital offence to click I refuse to pay
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by divinelove(m): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
jane122:

I think u r a she goat, dnt u kw mmm has maximum u can PH at a time angry angry angry
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by begwong: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jakasibo:
You could have still write the beneficiary to extend your time by 24hours to instead of clicking you refused to pay.
Send a proof of the initial payment to the 1st account to support and explain your predicament.
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by Donpizzle(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jakasibo:

Just write to support and explain in details why you refused to make payment. You will be unblocked. Though it may take sometime koz you will have to upload some documents like bank statement, ID card e.t.c. Be rest assured that your money is not lost. Just requires patience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by Calculux95: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
divinelove:

I think u r a she goat, dnt u kw mmm has maximum u can PH at a time angry angry angry
Guy you have serious issues o, what do you gain jumping from one MMM thread to another sowing discord and panic undecided
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by basadenet: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
There are rules that guide this whole exercise and once you breached, you are sanctioned instantly. you have no right to to default, because doing so,you have disorganized other people that suppose to benefit from the scheme. You will be placed on moratorium for 14days, while the person you disappointed will be paired with another person. My advise, go and read the ideology of MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by Primenet(m): 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
U broke MMM rules hence you were blocked.
Re: MMM Just Blocked My Account. by Babtossdan(m): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2016
Simple Ideology on the website you would not read, you have deliberately gone against the rules and regulations guiding the community. Write a letter to support so they can unlock you, and plead with the person whom you've transferred to, to kindly do a refund. Long live mmm and long live Sergey Mavrodi, together we change the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tired Of Been Scam By Different Ponzi Scheme, Try This, Thank Me Later. / Investor Prospects 2016 / I Will Show You The Method I Use To Kill It Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.