Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets (31103 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by dainformant(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi was spotted taking a stroll on the streets of Port-Harcourt. The former Rivers governor who was surrounded by his security details, aides and colleagues -is in the state ahead of Saturday's re-run election..

Part of security measures put in place by security agencies is the restriction of movement within the state from 12:00 midnight on Friday to 8:00pm on Saturday to ensure a smooth process.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/rivers-rerun-amaechi-storms-port.html

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwSOxNivDWg

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by dainformant(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2016

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by Young03(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2016
just initial gra gra

26 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by pyyxxaro: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2016
Amaechi nor get level for Rivers

WIKE go do am wetin God do snak for bible

Sai WIKE

Any other WIKE is a Counterfeit undecided

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by GudluckIBB(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2016
Young03:
just initial gra gra

I don't think so bro!
Same way u people used same word "initial gragra" for Oshomole in Edo Election, at the end nko? He quielty humbled Tony Anenih which made him retire from politics about 2 weeks ago.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by IykeChukz(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2016
He has now till 2019 to remain relevant...

I don't think we've recorded any achievement nor innovative ideas introduced since he became a minister.

All he's after is becoming godfather in PH.

I pity his life...

28 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by ChangeIsCostant: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2016
good for him
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by dainformant(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by PrettyCrystal: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2016
lets see the outcome
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by Young03(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2016
GudluckIBB:

I don't think so bro!
Same way u people used same word "initial gragra" for Oshomole in Edo Election, at the end nko? He quielty humbled Tony Anenih which made him retire from politics about 2 weeks ago.

oshiomole is more calculative than amechi

u no see as oshio de dance up n down

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by sarrki(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2016
Amaechi personally I like you

Please I think you guys should concentrate on governance.

Guyz are not smiling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by IykeChukz(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2016
GudluckIBB:

I don't think so bro!

The same gra gra Amaechi did when he arrived for gubernatorial tussle but the day he left, no body noticed.

Judge ya self!!!

25 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by Atiku2019: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2016
The Lion Of Ubima.....

One of the great Commanders of New PDP Cartel..

2019 Loading.............

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by sarrki(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2016
Atiku2019:
The Lion Of Ubima.....

One of the great Commanders of New PDP Cartel..

2019 Loading.............

wink
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by swagagolic01(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2016
There's no election in amaechi's unit, what is him doing in rivers state if not to instigate problems on election day I was scared b4 after d edo nd ondo elections, but as of these morning I can bet my last kobo that wike will give them a clean sweep..... any change chanter that wants to bet can Holla

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by cyberguy72(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2016
GudluckIBB:

I don't think so bro!

The election was rigged jare.But u know they cant try it in Rivers State if not blood go flowww.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by TheTrueSeeker: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2016
Pls let me know what street he will be walking on next and you guys will sure record a sachet water throwing episode on him.

I'm not a politician but I hate the way this former Governor is disgracing himself anytime there is elections in Rivers State.

If he likes to make trouble let him take his troublesome attitude someplace else and not to disturb the peace of the state.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by kcnwaigbo: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2016
GudluckIBB:

I don't think so bro!

lol so for your mind Amaeechi has more action than wike? grin grin grin grin Whether it is free and fair or through rigging Amaechi is no match for Wike.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by iluvdonjazzy: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2016
that is no sleep for GOV WIKE again in the next one week

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by Frankiss44(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2016
THIS GUY IS BACK TO THE STRETS OF PORT HARCOURT TO FOOL HIMSELF AGAIN...

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by Splinz(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2016
As usual, the squirrel has entered noisily and will leave as quietly as a mouse.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 08, 2016
What is a minister of transportation doing in river state where election is about to be conducted?Is he an election observer?He has absconded from his duty post and must be punish for it if baba go slow is truly a disciplinarian.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by clickwtB(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2016
Another masquerade is needed to counter a more brutal masquerade.He needs to calm the people, Rivers elections shouldnt always be attached with Rivers of BLOOD!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2016
Lord of ubima to eat wicked wike

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by antontech(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2016
APC will still lose

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by lilmax(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2016
something is about to happen
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by olaolulazio(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2016
Wike, how market?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by stobery(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2016
grin

Strolling with heavily armed soldiers in his village?

What is he afraid of? I thought he delivered the best for rivers people?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by Forwetinnah: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2016
The way this man carry this rerun for head eeehn? Funny thing is that he is not even contesting in any capacity. E go clear am for eyes

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets by hedonistic: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2016
The Lizard of Ubima.

You will be disgraced as usual, regardless of your machinations.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers governorship: Supreme Court upholds judgement nullifying APC primaries / Ministerial Screening: Ngige Blasts PDP (Video) / Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.