Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

You Ladies Are Missing A Lot - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / You Ladies Are Missing A Lot (486 Views)

Seun Osewa Likes Women A Lot / white ladies are more real and romantic...i love them. / Check Who The Ladies Are Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Ladies Are Missing A Lot by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2009
You nairalander chicks are missing a lot for rejecting all of my offers. I just pity for you ladies because you do not know what you are lacking. Imagine ignoring a 100% man? I cry for you girls. Do not say i did not tell any of you when you would end up saying, had i known, had i known.
Re: You Ladies Are Missing A Lot by sistajay(f): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2009
Er. . . . . . .enlighten me, what exactly are you offerin? It betta be good!!
Re: You Ladies Are Missing A Lot by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2009
go and ask your nairaland friends. Does a radio speak twice?
Re: You Ladies Are Missing A Lot by mrperfect(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2009
Lawbreaker, are you still at it? please give them some time.
Re: You Ladies Are Missing A Lot by Uncleibu(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2009
I see you won't give up on girls alright let me ask you a question is it a must to have girl friends. . . .
Re: You Ladies Are Missing A Lot by shayoor(f): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2009
na wa o
Re: You Ladies Are Missing A Lot by hbabe(f): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2009
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Matured Lady Needee For Serious Dating/marriage / What Can I Guy Do To A Girl To Really Prove To Her That He Loves Her / I Need A Female Companion In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.