Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Studying In Cyprus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Cyprus (624 Views)

My Letter To Nigerians Living And Studying In Western Countries / Help Studying In KENYA / Help Moving And Studying In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Studying In Cyprus by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2016
So i have read a lot about schooling in cyprus, but what i noticed is most of this posters dont state how convenient it is to live in cyprus so i will like people who either live in cyprus and are familiar with how things work there to help answer the questions below

North Cyprus/South Cyprus which is better and why, which of this two places can you work and study
What schools are most affordable (even though i read 50% off and 100% off atimes its pretty confusing)
what are the processes of getting visa, do i need to wait for admission letter then take it to what embassy, since i hear you will need to get turkish transit visa.
racism is everywhere so i really dont think i have a problem with that
please share all information you can as i have read endlessly and this are questions that were unanswered
Re: Studying In Cyprus by worry359(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2016
No need for new section!

205 pages of information here.
Post your question here.
https://www.nairaland.com/351402/north-cyprus/254
Re: Studying In Cyprus by justwise(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2016
worry359:
No need for new section!

205 pages of information here.
Post your question here.
https://www.nairaland.com/351402/north-cyprus/254

(1)

7 Serious Mistake To Avoid During Visa Interview / Germany To Deport 12,000 Nigerian Asylum Seekers / 110 Passengers Land, Take Off From Kaduna Airport With Ethiopian Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.