Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Looking For A Quality Tailor?come Here Deola Has It All - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Looking For A Quality Tailor?come Here Deola Has It All (779 Views)

What A Nairalander Showed His Tailor Vs What He got (pic) / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got / Deola Sagoe Dragged For Using White Models In Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Quality Tailor?come Here Deola Has It All by Moboj: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2016
You don't need to be deceived when looking for a quality tailor again,she's one of Nigeria's best fashion designers
Deola makes all Size's and has a high taste for good wears
She can make a replica of Angel's dresses and put in her fabulous design's!
Thinking of having some dresses sown for this Christmas?
Call Deola 08188345796
Or Whatsapp 08154094629
Call:09033652517
Deola also makes your Aso ebi dresses,name it!she's one of the best
Try her and see I'm not exaggerating!

Re: Looking For A Quality Tailor?come Here Deola Has It All by Moboj: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2016
The one we've been talking about
Deola

Re: Looking For A Quality Tailor?come Here Deola Has It All by Moboj: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2016
No need sending in more pictures of dresses she has made
Try her yourself and see!
You'd be Wowed!!! shocked
Re: Looking For A Quality Tailor?come Here Deola Has It All by Moboj: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2016
You can see the overwhelmed look on satisfied customers
Try her today and you'll be the one posting your lovely pictures of wonderful dresses she made for you
Deola also make Ankara wears both male and female
She makes children wears also
She is one for all ages
Heavenly Angels can recommend Adeola to you!
Talking of Adeola
Her only flaw is a little delay and why is that?
Because she's trying to bring out a wondrous outcome
Adeola doesn't leave you unsatisfied
Only if you're insatiable though grin
Re: Looking For A Quality Tailor?come Here Deola Has It All by Moboj: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ohh noo
It's few weeks to Christmas
Who's gonna sew my dress perfectly to my taste embarassed
Don't worry about the time
Call Deola now,it's not too late
She's got the time in her hands to make dresses right cheesy
Re: Looking For A Quality Tailor?come Here Deola Has It All by Moboj: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
It's 5 day's to Boxing Day
6 day's To Christmas
11 Day's To New Year
But the hours within those days have higher digit's than the day's digits
Deola will work with the hour digit's to make your dress sewn before the occasion
It's not too late to call Deola directly 08188345796
Moboj WhatsApp:08154094629
Hurry!!

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Who Was Sent To Dispose Dirt ,Gets Turned Into A Model By Artpromedia / I Want To Grow Dreadlocks / Latest version of rugged jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.