Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Do Not Ignore This Option - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Not Ignore This Option (2545 Views)

Do Not Ignore / Please Dont Ignore This JOB Offer.thank You / Your Must Not Ignore This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Ignore This Option by funsoo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2007
Do you know that most questions included in the aptitude tests by employers are always similar in nature?. Do you know that thesame applies to inteview questions?.Why then should any member of this great forum fail a test or interview?. I have a solution. Apart from the vacancies that are placed on this site ,let us try this
1. Whenever a member participate in a written test, let that person post on this site the name of the organisation and the areas covered in the test.This will help someone writing similar test in the future

2. Have you just attended an interview?Let others know those questions you are asked and your experience at the interview

With this simple practice i have know doubt in my mind that there will be an increase in the number of people that will secure good jobs this year and you will definately be one

My name is OLufunso Adekunle, a Banker with over 15yrs experience and Author of the best seller titled GET YOUR DESIRED JOB NOW.MY no 08038363655

YOUR COMMENT ON THIS PLEASE
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by temmky(f): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2007
Now that's a nice one Funsoo. I've gone through your book and I must say that it is bamm. U be ancient o! More of that please, wink
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by evangy(f): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2007
Funso,God will reward you more than u can ever imagine. Pls I have HND in Accountin,which bank in Nigeria employ HND graduates?
Thanks.
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by dremoney(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2007
@funsho,
a very great concept
God Almighty will surely bless ur kind heart
kip it up bro
abakinola@yahoo.com
01-4047351
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by lovin: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2007
Big bros,God surly bless u.pls i need a job and i have written test i did not pass any ,what do ido to pass
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by lovin: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2007
Big bros,God ll'surly bless u.pls i need a job and i have written test i did not pass any ,what do ido to pass lipsrsealed
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by Nicholdave(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2007
People like Funsho are what we need in this forum;you are appreciated.
Pls everybody,let me know wen nxt GTB and others are collecting CVs/applications either online or in hard copies.I am a graduate of English.
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by Nicholdave(m): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2007
Hey people; I've always wanted a career in HR or Customer Care Service, preferably in the telecommunications and aviation industry.Please update me on ANY opening relating to these.
I was once interviewed for Virgin Nigeria(Ticketing & Reservation) in February 2005 but they never contacted me again afterwards.Do they still contact pending applicants?
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by ginajuice(f): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2007
U r such a switheart dear funsoo, for bringing up such a lovely idea.

It will really go a long way to help nairalanders if they will be honest and kind enough to actually post their various experiences at interviews they went for and also take time out and post the questions ask at the apptitude test.

cheesy
be gud everyone and comply.
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by luch01: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2007
Thanks funso, but i don't think the test question idea will be easy becos you are not allow to take the question paper out,but only the test format and type can be discussed. Well sharing interview question will indeed help.wishing all Nairaland member well this new year. Amen
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by winnerman: 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2007
Funsoo surely deserve all the coments .

But dont let us missed the point .

Nobody have answerd the question she asked .

I am interested in sharing the experiences not the actual question
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by kinjhorghe(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,

happy weekend to you all.

You guys are all great people in the
making.
I appreciate all that is going on
on this site.
have a nice weekend y'all
bye
George
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by abdulkadir(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2007
@ evangy: first bank i know employ HMD grads and i bliv there shld be a few others to

thunmbsuo funsoo
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by ezeking(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2007
I am just coming from Unity Bank test. This one is with a difference. We took the test with a red biro, invigilators collected the biro and the papers, gave us a blue biro and redistributed the papers again to other candidates in another section of the hall for marking. Afterwards it was scored and the overall mark written down. Then paper owners was given their scripts to see their scores. If u have a problem with the way it was marked, u go to the invigilators and sort it out urself. This took almost the whole of 2day;13th Jan.

The most dificult part of the paper for me was English where u were asked to find the nearest or opposite in meaning. For other people it was Maths. But to me the maths were somewhat secondary school level. Then the final section is general paper where current affairs quest like the name the current UN SEC.GEN, finance minister,whats the full meaning of NEEDS,WTO,PFA,UNCHR and the likes. And please try to know some history of the Bank u are taking the test on. I cant remember everything right now cos am hungry and tired; i just wanted to check the forum b4 i hit the bed. If u need any specific question bout the test, pls post it and i,ll try my best to do justice to it next time.
God bless u all.
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by meenacares(f): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2007
thanks funs0,
     does your bank employ students on industrial Placementif
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by lovemewel(f): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2007
pls i read agric economics and extension . i ve b.tech 2.2 and need a job
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by dollyshow(f): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2007
Thanks dear Uncle fUNSHO, WISH WE CAN MEET YOU IN PERSON! GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by ogs(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2007
Hello NAIRALANDERS! My fear for us members of this forum is that we all want the FIRE BRIGADE APPROACH. This approach has failed the last generation of Nigerians and we are treading the same PATH. I FEAR OH! cry

About a month ago i posted a caption tittled ' APTITUDE TEST FORMAT, POST YOURS'. I gave the formats and the questions of about 7 test i ve undergone, but only a few responded to this CLARION call. Do not think the call was for me, i am a corp member OF THE CURRENT BATCH A and i already ve a job courtesy nairaland and the test and interview i went through. I am presently working with the firm which is renowned in the nigerian financial sector as one of the best financial analyst providers! grin

IT PAINS ME TO KNOW THAT WE ONLY CARE ABOUT OURSELVES ! At times i ask this question: IS THIS REALLY A FAMILY?

We all ve friends and colleagues whose destinies are tied t our response, we should learn to be ALTRUISTIC in nature. As for me getting a job is not my problem, i just want to better the lot of others so we all could be HAPPY as one BIG FAMILY.

Love ogs.
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by bunmshade(f): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2007
thanks very much for the concern
Re: Do Not Ignore This Option by funsho777: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2007
Hello Temmy, how are you once again , well I just want to let you know that you can contact me via this number : 08037270407, cos u do not wait to give me ur number bye, Cheers Funsho

(1) (Reply)

Esther Breakthrough Nig Ltd. / Telecom Trainees Wanted A Telecommunication Company / Wema Bank Calling For Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.