Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Bank Of England's Vaults Where Gold Bars Worth £100billion Are Stored. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Of England's Vaults Where Gold Bars Worth £100billion Are Stored. (3916 Views)

Bill And Melinda Gates Stored Food In Their Basement 'for Years' / Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month / Photos From Folarin Alakija's White Wedding In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of England's Vaults Where Gold Bars Worth £100billion Are Stored. by TONYE001(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
flistyl:

the value of such things are more likely to appreciate in value, because their supply is limited.
If I Have like 10 of those bars, i'll organise smart, skillful and notorious robbers to help of rob that bank, I won't forget to include the likes of michael scoffield, explorers, TONYE001 the writer of condemned and many more smart nairalanders

Chei! I don laugh well, well...

What qualifies me for the job?
Re: Bank Of England's Vaults Where Gold Bars Worth £100billion Are Stored. by flistyl(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
TONYE001:

Chei! I don laugh well, well...

What qualifies me for the job?

because I assume you are capon, and you know he too smart. Don't worry smallie did not die, he will return, and be will do what he does best; background check. tiger will work on how to get the whole of England in a complete black out, and with Explorers team, men na exploit be that o

1 Like

Re: Bank Of England's Vaults Where Gold Bars Worth £100billion Are Stored. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
jagugu88li:
Explorers bro, remove Charles's pic then we talk about those gold bars. sad

Princess Diana's Karma is still coming for you Charles, wait and see.

*Show me the money*
Would you be kind enough to explain the prince Charles nd princess Diana karma part or at least share some links cos i knw deres more to this..... shocked

Re: Bank Of England's Vaults Where Gold Bars Worth £100billion Are Stored. by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 09, 2016
peterpen:

Would you be kind enough to explain the prince Charles nd princess Diana karma part or at least share some links cos i knw deres more to this..... shocked
Fiat Uno driver who 'caused Diana crash for MI6' could NOT have been in Paris, says his wife http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-517176/Fiat-Uno-driver-caused-Diana-crash-MI6-NOT-Paris-says-wife.html?ito=whatsapp_share_mobile-masthead

There's even Camilla who is now threatening to bust the bubble. This one started after William got married, with Elizabeth announcing that the grandkids are the rightful heir to the throne should she pass on. Camilla wont have that, if she is still alive, then she's the queen: England's horror.

They had conspired with her (Camilla) against Diana. Her husband had to watch his leave him for Charles, anytime it pleased them. Diana too was well aware etc etc Bottom line, they killed her.

Then there's Prince Harry who isn't Charles's Son, yes I mean. He is Captain James Hewitt's son. Obviously, the Royalties know never to disclose this for it shames them, for they had allowed Camilla to break up the small family, leading Diana straight into Hewitts hands

Bottom line, they killed her.

Re: Bank Of England's Vaults Where Gold Bars Worth £100billion Are Stored. by roqrules04(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2016
Furious 5 grin
Re: Bank Of England's Vaults Where Gold Bars Worth £100billion Are Stored. by Gofwane(m): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
augster:
shocked
Wetin them dey keep am for?
same question on my mind.

Please house, i want to ask a question; Does gold have any other use aside from decoration and fashion?

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outsource Your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer...Gigs Here / Admob Selfclicking; How To Make $100+ A Month With Just Your Smart Phone. / What Does It Take To Open A Bank Account With Business Name In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.