Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) (40330 Views)

Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters / Buhari Appoints Ama Pepple Head Of National Minimum Wage Committee / Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Says an APC paid Zombie

See him zombie face self grin

Re: Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) by Organizer111222(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
I am an APC supporter but mama has every right like everyone of us either old or young, tall or short, fat or Thin .. to campaign and eventually vote for a candidate of her choice irrespective of her age.. after all she is a citizen of that community and it is mandatory for her to perform her civic duty.
Re: Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) by michoim(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
You are a loser...
Re: Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) by Austin4lif: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=herzern0 post=51746820]"She was not paid Kobo"

This part qot me cracked up.Does he think we still have qullible Niqerians? His profile imaqe already sold him out as a PDP sympathizer.

The picture is an "arranqee" picture.

Believe at your own peril.

They did more than that in Edo.They didn't qet any tanqible result.

PDP is a devilish party and all its party members will not know peace.

[/quote the suffering we are in nw is good for nigerians becos of ppl like you
Re: Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) by yedidiah(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
I love Rivers State die
Re: Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) by femolii: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
But na wa for this mama ooo stainless.
Re: Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) by loopmangoat(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
My predictions for Rivers rerun
Pdp = all Apc = 0
Re: Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) by miolad20(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
angeltolly:
Na only she Waka come? sad

Op this your name makes me weak. What is ChangeIs Costant lipsrsealed

His own change is "Costant" not constant. Simple! cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Even old mama them know wossup for rivers. haha
Re: Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) by kentus123: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
herzern0:
"She was not paid Kobo"

This part qot me cracked up.Does he think we still have qullible Niqerians? His profile imaqe already sold him out as a PDP sympathizer.

I can see frustration on you- Rivers people are not in any way Edo people.

They are not cowards and Lazy.
Re: Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) by bowman000(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 12:25am On Dec 09, 2016
for how much
Re: Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) by Deban: 12:27am On Dec 09, 2016
Pedagogue:
That an old woman, who has obviously been impoverished by our thieving politicians, was 'spotted' campaigning for the same corrupt politicians, on account of the stipends she has been given, IS NOT NEWS-WORTHY!

Nairaland needs to change it's front-page standards. The endless junks that flood the front page is a great disservice to NLers.The difference between NL and blogs is that ANYTHING is NEWS to bloggers. But NL, especially the front page, is known for enriching and educative contents. NL will go down if it tries to focus on junks like this!

There are so many wonderful threads that deserve to be on the front page. Yet, the MODs, for reasons best known to them, do not push them to the front page.

I love NL so much, but I believe there should be some standards that must be met before a thread is pushed to the front page. The candidate SE. Is supporting was never a politician and could not even afford to buy the application form. But he won the primaries because the heavy weight politicians moved with the then governor, Amaechi, to APC. The young boy won the established politician on APC platform who was then Governor Amaechi's chief protocol. But, the election result was cancelled for this rerun. However, there is no guarantee that this young PDP candidate will not behave like the average politician if he wins the election, which is to be very corrupt and selfish.

Re: Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) by Deban: 12:36am On Dec 09, 2016
Pedagogue:
That an old woman, who has obviously been impoverished by our thieving politicians, was 'spotted' campaigning for the same corrupt politicians, on account of the stipends she has been given, IS NOT NEWS-WORTHY!

Nairaland needs to change it's front-page standards. The endless junks that flood the front page is a great disservice to NLers.The difference between NL and blogs is that ANYTHING is NEWS to bloggers. But NL, especially the front page, is known for enriching and educative contents. NL will go down if it tries to focus on junks like this!

There are so many wonderful threads that deserve to be on the front page. Yet, the MODs, for reasons best known to them, do not push them to the front page.

I love NL so much, but I believe there should be some standards that must be met before a thread is pushed to the front page.

The candidate the woman is supporting was not a politician and could not even afford to buy the application form. But he won the primaries because the heavy weight politicians moved with the then governor, Amaechi, to APC. The young boy won the established politician on APC platform who was then Governor Amaechi's chief protocol. But, the election result was cancelled for this rerun. However, there is no guarantee that this young PDP candidate will not behave like the average politician (corrupt and selfish) if he wins the election.

Re: Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) by lonelydora: 6:27am On Dec 09, 2016
herzern0:
"She was not paid Kobo"

Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Fg Approves The Dredging Of Orashi River To Atlantic Ocean / List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.