Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. (26546 Views)

Very Funny But Unfair: Cruel Things You Did To Animals. / This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / 10 Things Frustrated Women Do To Trap A Man To Marriage (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by Richiy(f): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
Runaway potential bride.How are you?

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

You be boss na tongue tongue

We just dey look you grin
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by bettercreature(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by Opakan2: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Don't we see them here on Nairaland.. beefing themselves for no reason

you'll see a ho calling out another ho for reasons best known to them, whereas guys just live and enjoy all the fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by Divay22(f): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin just came to register my name Present..
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by SycophanticGoat: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
megareal:
Why not simply come out and say Naija Women? undecided Afraid of being eaten alive?

Oya, he's talking to Nigerian women. Eat me alive.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by bowman000(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
crykkk

Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
stan241:
Ayam not understanding
yea its not 4kindagartin
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by jayAjoku(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
hmmmmmm this guy dey watch too Many nollywood movies . everything you said is a scenario in atleast 4 nollywood movies sad
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by sirfee(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fabulocity:
op nice one. Well played. Clap for yourself . You think you're funny abi? I'll be back with a counter grin tongue

For all you confused people, op just majorly dissed different categories of Nigerian ladies but he humorously referred to them as "Naija men" so I guess he made use of metaphor+lampoon+satire with a hint of sacrsm.
This isn't funny,it's the reality.Everything the op said is true#Facts
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by wizzlyd(m): 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
The Kind Of Make Up Women Do To Their Fellow Women

Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by Electroweb(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Give wrong advice to their fellow women on resolving issues with their husbands.
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
OP I translated this to French and read the reflection from the mirror. Je ne pas understand. Please write it again.
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
You see am nah, so I believe it is the Naija man spirit that pushes them to do all those things.
cheesycheesy
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 09, 2016
@OP, E BE LIKE SAY UR PROBLEM NA "Too Much Nollywood"
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by SIRmanjar(m): 5:29am On Dec 09, 2016
Them dey like use razor slice demselve like bread.
Eve on Eve crime.
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by mira4u: 5:53am On Dec 09, 2016
Very true!!! I've been wondering why women hate themselves too.
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by san316(m): 6:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Elections

They clamor for representation but when elections come, they will campaign against the female candidate. E.g, mama Taraba.

1 Like

Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by Olowo1940: 7:03am On Dec 09, 2016
Tanks for telling us the hidden qualities of Nigeria woman, may God improve ur knowledge. Morning
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by numericalguy(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2016
OP is not far from the truth.

The worst form of domestic violence are perpetrated by women. Even in the workplace or offices, women beefing fellow women is legendary.
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by Luckymay(f): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2016
They hardly admit another lady Is beautiful.
They act with utmost animosity towards their fellow lady expecially when they are with their man. To add salt upon injury, if the lady come fine pass them.

1 Like

Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by sekem: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Luckymay:
They hardly admit another lady Is beautiful.
They act with utmost animosity towards their fellow lady expecially when they are with their man. To add salt upon injury, if the lady come fine pass them.

You are right.

You girls too dey develop as well as display unnecessary animosity towards una fellow women.

But I no go lie you, as a man, I like am like that because na to our advantage be that. tongue
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by megareal: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Oya, he's talking to Nigerian women. Eat me alive.. undecided

I didn't eat OP alive, so I can't eat you.. tongue
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by Precial419: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2016
Women are d architect of women problems. am waitin 4 d day women wil stand for one other
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by SycophanticGoat: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
megareal:

I didn't eat OP alive, so I can't eat you.. tongue

OP didn't mention Nigerian women, so I helped him. Therefore, you gonna have to eat me.. tongue undecided

Where would you love to start from? cheesy
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by Luckymay(f): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
sekem:

You are right.

You girls too dey develop unnecessary animosity towards una fellow women.

But I no go lie you, as a man, I like am like that because na to our advantage be that. tongue
How pls?
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by bluejean(f): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
I am a lady so I get d gist
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by sekem: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2016
Luckymay:

How pls?

What do you mean how?

You want to know how you girls display animosity towards each other or how it is an advantage, sort of, for guys?

Ever heard of statements like this: "I don't keep female friends", "I prefer to have men friends", "Girls will never you the truth" etc.

Now tell me, who is most likely to say those things? A guy or a girl?

Then coming to how that is to a man's advantage, if you abandon your fellow women for support, naturally won't you turn to men for that support?

This becomes an advantage because it now gives me as a man to opportunity to POSE AS A FRIEND AND WORK AS A SPY! tongue
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by Luckymay(f): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
sekem:

What do you mean how?

You want to know how you girls display animosity towards each other or how it is an advantage, sort of, for guys?

Ever heard of statements like this: "I don't keep female friends", "I prefer to have men friends", "Girls will never you the truth" etc.

Now tell me, who is most likely to say those things? A guy or a girl?

Then coming to how that is to a man's advantage, if you abandon your fellow women for support, naturally won't you turn to men for that support?

This becomes an advantage because it now gives me as a man to opportunity to POSE AS A FRIEND AND WORK AS A SPY! tongue
*thinking*
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by sekem: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Luckymay:

*thinking*

Thinking what...?
Re: Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. by IAmSkinny: 9:30pm On May 16, 2018
somtooval:
Can you1u6supplyfZQthis: Awoof (Cash needed) Very Clean 010 Honda Crosstour Toks Leather 3.8m See Pix.
KQPlease seeTothe linkBybelow.
16B33q tallesty1 bp7YUf okuneddie O6A4yy nairavsdollars B9sysd iamskinny gF0ye2 neoteny
WTF is this? A trojan horse?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. / Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.