Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike (41833 Views)

$1 Billion Ogoni Cleanup: Senate Committee Launches Probe, Visits Wike (photos) / IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) / Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by 5starmilitant: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Y
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
See the kind of press statement issued by a government official! When you elect thugs into positions of power this is what you get. People without pedigree, people without class, people without decorum, people with paper education.

10 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Charly68: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:
Even though l'm aware that Wike is an irresponsible governor,l agree with him on this.

You just can't withdraw my chief security office without informing me. It's actually embarrassing.
That is the political point they wanted him to know.. That somebody higher than him can embarras him . I think that is the moral lesson there.

7 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by guiddoti: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chimezie250:
Wike is ready, he will make a statement on 10/12 2016
demagoguery speech as usual

yeye government

4 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by padi94(m): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
For me Wike is right on this 1, they shudnt hv removd his CSO without telling him.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by momonny: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
which mandate are they stilling? mumu
kcnwaigbo:

Would you prefer they behave like Edo people and watch steal their mandate? I trust Wike to do everything within his power to stop rigging

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Respect55(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Portharcourt city - a beautiful city, ravaged by politicians
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by dominion001(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
kcmichael:
Hahahgahahahaha,Wike makes me laugh,Wike heavily compromised the CSO with bribe,he was the mole in police force,always leaking police info,,another CSO will be assign to u,abeg no cry again.wike u are not the one who employed the CSO,stop crying because karma is at work
4 ur mind u don make sense.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
balanceofterror1:
The President of NIGER DELTA have spoken.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Him try

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by castrokins(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
HE Nyesom Wike.D, President, Niger Delta Republic.
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by toolf: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
w, wi, wik, wike...remember there is no pdp controlled police oooo. the game has changed ooooo.
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
Wike is an idiot
you can never love donjazzy by spitting trash with your filthy mouth . Donjazzy will be ashamed of having you as his fan and i know you must be one of them. Brown roof or abok-ki na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by spartacus11(m): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Would you prefer they behave like Edo people and watch steal their mandate? I trust Wike to do everything within his power to stop rigging
amadi oha fire ur head who steal edo election, did pdp win any election in edo? keep deceiving yourself was ondo election stolen too? have pdp ever won any election in edo outside rigging?
or u think edo is rivers of blood where political office is worth more than the life of rivers indigene ode ewu

6 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
balanceofterror1:
The President of NIGER DELTA have spoken.

Son, what did you score in your last JAMB? Your English is embarrassing just like your President (of the Niger-Delta) is embarrassing himself

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Siscooh: 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
Wike is an idiot
Really?
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Siscooh: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
dingbang:
The Inspector General of Police does not take orders from a Governor!

The Inspector of General takes orders from the Commander in Chief.

Wike should go and cry to Buhari! grin
Cry?
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Edoblakky(m): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Charly68:
That is the political point they wanted him to know.. That somebody higher than him can embarras him . I think that is the moral lesson there.
And you call that a moral lesson? With this kind of mindset, Nigeria is not about to see change.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Valwarren: 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wike the MAN... can't be intimidated
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by ibrahimbashir99(m): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2016
ogkrakkid:

get a stool.sit down.cross ur leg.ur hands on ur jaw.get one wrap.light it up..ND WATCH!!!!

Uh-oh epic.... But e no means say i like wike o.
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by InvertedHammer: 12:08am On Dec 09, 2016
/
Is there a reason why top military and paramilitary officers carry walking sticks in Nigeria?

\
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by prof12(m): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2016
decasey:
bros y d insult.
In short, he is not only an idiot but he is a bastard.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by 111jideofor: 12:32am On Dec 09, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
Wike is an idiot
sorry you are the idiot I see here

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by bejeria101(m): 12:42am On Dec 09, 2016
ojun50:

nd wht are u
I wonder! Can u repeat dis in front of wike?
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

And you think you can force a CSO on him? FYI Wike has lots of boys working for him.How else do you think he was going to stop the APC from rigging?
wike boys cant cross aso rock gate or National assembly gate so as a governor if he want his police security he knows exactly what he is talking about.
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Deban: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2016
dingbang:
The Inspector General of Police does not take orders from a Governor!

The Inspector of General takes orders from the Commander in Chief.

Wike should go and cry to Buhari! grin
. The highest giver dictates who gets what in Nigeria
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by godlovesyou77: 12:55am On Dec 09, 2016
I am surprise wike is crying like this. This shows that amaechi endured a lot. Jonathan and wike gang raped amaechi and gullible people found nothing wrong in that. Right now wike is crying when he has not seen half of what amaechi saw. He should be killed immediately so that peace will return to rivers

3 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Deban: 12:58am On Dec 09, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
wike boys cant cross aso rock gate or National assembly gate so as a governor if he want his police security he knows exactly what he is talking about.
. His boys won't go to Aso Rock but they will stay at te Brick House gate and creeks. Find out how Governor Dickson defiles federal might to win. The creek boys made sure even a federal minister did not move freely to rig.
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Billygee2u: 1:24am On Dec 09, 2016
ojun50:

nd wht are u
bloody zombie
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 09, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
Wike is an idiot

Just like your father,right?
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by mira4u: 4:58am On Dec 09, 2016
Incomplete info @op. What was the response of the IGP to Wike's complain?

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by babutime: 5:07am On Dec 09, 2016
What goes around comes around. Let him seek CP Mbu help cuz mbu does same work for wike when he was minister of education and mama patience was incharge

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by bashydemy(m): 5:27am On Dec 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

And you think you can force a CSO on him? FYI Wike has lots of boys working for him.How else do you think he was going to stop the APC from rigging?

You can wail for all you care the IG and PSC have every right to withdraw his CSO and assign a new one, So if he did not need the new CSO make him employ NDA member hahahaha....

Wailing wailer tomorrow APC will clear river state hahaha... You wail more than this during Edo and Ondo election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud / El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN / Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.